5,594,805 Members 36,729 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please help big trouble

Tip us?

anuragvivek93
Old
(Last edited by anuragvivek93; 12th December 2013 at 06:59 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Default Please help big trouble

Please help in big trouble.. my phone is stuck at Fastboot screen.. Nothing is working no volume keys nothing... What did i Do:
Unlocked bootloader...

and then I was trying to flash a custom recovery but after typing fastboot boot recovery.img.. it showed something like booting and then it finished.. Then in the tutorial it was written :
Perform a nandroid backup.
After nandroid backup is done, reboot the device in fastboot mode again.
In the Command Prompt type following command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

BUt i didn't performed a nandroid backup and straight after fastboot boot recovery.img was done I typed fastboot flash recovery recovery.img.... and now nothing is happening so I quit command prompt and unplugged usb but still I cant do anything and the phone is stuck at fastbood mode. When i am trying to connect usb it's saying usb not recognized... PLEASE HELP ME!

PC is not detecting my phone now.

ALWAYS PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU.

scifitrekkie
Old
Thanks Meter 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuragvivek93 View Post
Please help in big trouble.. my phone is stuck at Fastboot screen.. Nothing is working no volume keys nothing... What did i Do:
Unlocked bootloader...

and then I was trying to flash a custom recovery but after typing fastboot boot recovery.img.. it showed something like booting and then it finished.. Then in the tutorial it was written :
Perform a nandroid backup.
After nandroid backup is done, reboot the device in fastboot mode again.
In the Command Prompt type following command: fastboot flash recovery <name of recovery>.img

BUt i didn't performed a nandroid backup and straight after fastboot boot recovery.img was done I typed fastboot flash recovery recovery.img.... and now nothing is happening so I quit command prompt and unplugged usb but still I cant do anything and the phone is stuck at fastbood mode. When i am trying to connect usb it's saying usb not recognized... PLEASE HELP ME!

PC is not detecting my phone now.
Not sure what thread you are following.. but steps don't sound correct.
Depending on the hboot you are on the fastboot boot recovery.img.. doesn't work.
to flash recovery you should have used fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

what happens if you hold down volume button and power for 10-20secs will it reboot to bootloader? If so from bootloader hit the power button to get to fastboot USB then select reboot option.
If nothing is working other option let phone go flat, then recharge and try again.

Is your device s-off?