Battery and b122

Tip us?

afebmunn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Battery and b122

Hey peeps,

ive flashed my phone with B122 firmware as people were reporting extended battery life and better wifi. My wifi and the gps seems A-ok, but the battery still seems shocking, goes down 1% like every 5mins or less im on web. Ive only had it 24 hours so battery is new. Ive go into power managment and set on middle option, average or whatever its called. ANy help or advice? some people saying they get 2 days out of it

warea
Old
(Last edited by warea; 4th December 2013 at 07:21 PM.)
Thanks Meter 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by afebmunn View Post
Hey peeps,

ive flashed my phone with B122 firmware as people were reporting extended battery life and better wifi. My wifi and the gps seems A-ok, but the battery still seems shocking, goes down 1% like every 5mins or less im on web. Ive only had it 24 hours so battery is new. Ive go into power managment and set on middle option, average or whatever its called. ANy help or advice? some people saying they get 2 days out of it
All mobiles lose battery much in browsing. Go to gsmarena and you can check the browsing hours (via "endurance rating") of each mobile. Only LG G2 has exceptionally large browsing time.

Other than, check if there is anything else draining your battery like auto updates or auto sync or location access.

Edit: Seems like The xperia ZR gets a exceptionally good battery life too in browsing, even though with 2300mAh battery. A slightly smaller screen may give it an advantage but makes me feel that P6 should be able to do better. Hopefully the upgrade to kitkat+emui2.0 or the custom roms helps.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

1% every 5mins means you get 500mins of browsing time. That means 8.3 hrs , more than what gsmarena calculated. The LG G2 with around 11hrs browsing time would be losing 1% every 6.6 mins.

Huawei Ascend P6-U06 (EMUI2.3+KitKat)
The Following User Says Thank You to warea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

VectraT
Old
Thanks Meter 0
My battery on B122 is better than on B118.

benna
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Sorry for noob question, but is the numbers you talk abought on the end of the build number? my build number ends on B111.

If so, is there a changelog from B111 to B122? I cant find any. Phone only on second charge but battery SUCKS!

Thanx alot