How to relock bootloader?

Tip us?

serhius
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default playis but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantu View Post
The thing is i can't go download mode cause i already have unlocked bootloader and it gets me to fastboot mode. I unlocked it with Freegee but the backup is gone. Is there any possibility to lock bootloader? The phone is fully working, only thing is yellow tints on screen and i wanted to get it back on warranty.
Very strange! After using freege for unlocking bootloader and flashing CWM Recovery, I got a Kernel error. I tried to flash KDZ in download mode, but after start flashing process my phone reboot in fastboot. Are you in the same situation?

cooljay5
Old
Thanks Meter 16
If u can get into recovery mode, you can flash any working ROM and then try the old version of freegee to avoid kernel errors. The update version from playstore gives this kernel error, since it flashes the bootloader of nexus4. But I think, the playstore version should be fixed by now... better to check it... search for the old version of freegee posted by davevinci...

Avantu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Lol guys i'm very stupid... you can go into download mode by holding volume + and - and starting the phone. Then you can reflash it with stock firmware in LG Support Tool under emergency options or something like that(i'm not using english version so i don't know how it sounds in english) or with KDZ Updater. Ofc my phone is fully working, all i want is to get back to stock settings.

kimitza
Old
Thanks Meter 571

DONATE TO ME
You already had the answer...use the damn kdz updater to flash stock firmware,then perform a hard reset. end of story. why the drama??why do you guys don't read the whole story?why don't you learn how to revert the changes you make BEFORE starting doing them?

Smart phones, dumb people!!!
Freaking Annoying Questions (aka FAQ)- LG Optimus G(Intl)
MOD STOCK ROM WITH XPOSED FRAMEWORK
I don't offer support via PM. At least,not for free. Time=money.
The Following User Says Thank You to kimitza For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]