5,597,762 Members 36,944 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Still have THE yellow triangle after unrooting even with official current binary

Tip us?

hnader
Old
(Last edited by hnader; 12th December 2013 at 08:01 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Still have THE yellow triangle after unrooting even with official current binary

Hello everyone,
I have been trying to find an explanation for this but was not able to anywhere. Here is my problem, I had rooted my AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 and played with it for a few days flashing different kinds of ROM and trying all kinds of cool stuff. But then I decided to bring it back to stock. I unrooted and did everything including resetting the binary counter and the phone seems perfect and like new but accept for one problem. When I go to download mode I still get the famous yellow triangle but everything else looks right as follows:
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0X0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0X0
CSB-CONFIG-LSB: 0x30

The question here is, is the yellow triangle in my case a normal thing to see or something went wrong with the unrooting process. If the yellow triangle is not supposed to be there then I am hoping someone would put me on the right track to get rid of it. Thanks in advance.

dark5577
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnader View Post
Hello everyone,
I have been trying to find an explanation for this but was not able to anywhere. Here is my problem, I had rooted my AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 and played with it for a few days flashing different kinds of ROM and trying all kinds of cool stuff. But then I decided to bring it back to stock. I unrooted and did everything including resetting the binary counter and the phone seems perfect and like new but accept for one problem. When I go to download mode I still get the famous yellow triangle but everything else looks right as follows:
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
KNOX KERNEL LOCK: 0X0
KNOX WARRANTY VOID: 0X0
CSB-CONFIG-LSB: 0x30

The question here is, is the yellow triangle in my case a normal thing to see or something went wrong with the unrooting process. If the yellow triangle is not supposed to be there then I am hoping someone would put me on the right track to get rid of it. Thanks in advance.
I believe the yellow triangle is just there to let you know download mode is serious business. Your system status and current binary report offical, so I wouldn't worry about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to dark5577 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hnader
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark5577 View Post
I believe the yellow triangle is just there to let you know download mode is serious business. Your system status and current binary report offical, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Good news. Thanks.
Can someone with the same phone confirm that please.