5,597,871 Members 38,664 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you want the ability to use a headset with your gear (Standalone)?
Yes - Please find a solution. 3 42.86%
No - Don't see the need. 1 14.29%
Maybe - it depends. 2 28.57%
Why? - That's not realistic. 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Gear with headset audio?

Tip us?

almulder1092
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 306
Default Gear with headset audio?

Now I know this has been asked and talked about before, but I am wondering if anyone is actively working on a solution. It is really the one feature I would still like to have.

I want to be able to use my gear standalone from my watch when I workout for music. I know there is not a lot of room on the gear, but there is enough for a hour worth of workout music.

I hope someone is working on a solution for us. I have tried to tinker with it and even bricked by gear at one point and had to restore it trying different things. But I am no deb so I was just showing in the dark trying.

Anyone else want this option?

Gear - [Tutorial] Null_ / FreeFalling Theme / Dr Who Sound/Boot Theme / & More (Updated Jan 16, 2014)

Gear - [Tutorial] (Non Null_) Rooting / Nova / ATN / UCCW / ect. (Updated 11/04/13)

If you feel I have helped you out and would like to donate please do so.
Replaster My Pool Fund - Donate
Thanks!

Note 3 (T-Mobile) / International Rom / Galaxy Gear with - null_ - FreeFalling Theme - Doctor Who Sounds, Boot

jhobert
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by almulder1092 View Post
Now I know this has been asked and talked about before, but I am wondering if anyone is actively working on a solution. It is really the one feature I would still like to have.

I want to be able to use my gear standalone from my watch when I workout for music. I know there is not a lot of room on the gear, but there is enough for a hour worth of workout music.

I hope someone is working on a solution for us. I have tried to tinker with it and even bricked by gear at one point and had to restore it trying different things. But I am no deb so I was just showing in the dark trying.

Anyone else want this option?
+1

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

WRichieX
Old
Thanks Meter 2
+1 Never even thought of this but would be awesome