Sideloading apk - Watch is always offline

Search This thread

WRichieX

Jan 31, 2013
Hey guys, need some help. I've checked debug, and on the gear manager check allow installs from non samsung app store but when I try to connect to computer it seems that it thinks it's offline or asleep. I've tried wondershare and says it's sleeping and when I try to use the terminal always says offline. Any help would be great. Thanks.

jhobert

Aug 15, 2011
Los Angeles CA
Hey guys, need some help. I've checked debug, and on the gear manager check allow installs from non samsung app store but when I try to connect to computer it seems that it thinks it's offline or asleep. I've tried wondershare and says it's sleeping and when I try to use the terminal always says offline. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Make sure check ur gear, everytime u plugged it to the computer it will show u a dialog box or msg on the gear. U have to check to always allow pc to use or show gear. Not exactly with the words but that what I mean. You have to check "ok" and always allow so next time u plug it in the pc will detect ur gear and will not show offline

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app