5,599,135 Members 34,017 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problems after unlocking bootloader

Tip us?
 
mateusoliveira
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Franca
Default [Q] Problems after unlocking bootloader

After I unlocked my bootloader, the sound stopped working and had several other problems with bugs.
At the time I did not know you should back up the TA partition and so I did not.

What should I do? My ZL is with many bug.
 
butatx
Old
#2  
butatx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 450
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Perak
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateusoliveira View Post
After I unlocked my bootloader, the sound stopped working and had several other problems with bugs.
At the time I did not know you should back up the TA partition and so I did not.

What should I do? My ZL is with many bug.
Reflash rom

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk
 
mateusoliveira
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Franca
Quote:
Originally Posted by butatx View Post
Reflash rom

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk
I've done it. I'm even using the 4.3 ROM for him.
Have blocked the bootloader too. But nothing helps.

I'll explain better: The sound does not get somehow Occasionally he decides to work for 3 minutes and then shuts down and is day to catch once. Another bug that really bothers me is that any headset only takes one hand.

PS: Google Translate
 
butatx
Old
#4  
butatx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 450
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Perak
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateusoliveira View Post
I've done it. I'm even using the 4.3 ROM for him.
Have blocked the bootloader too. But nothing helps.

I'll explain better: The sound does not get somehow Occasionally he decides to work for 3 minutes and then shuts down and is day to catch once. Another bug that really bothers me is that any headset only takes one hand.

PS: Google Translate
Me also unlock bootloader without backup the TA partition but all working fine.

I'm afraid you have a defective unit. Your best bet try to lock the bootloader back n flash rom.

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk
 
mateusoliveira
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Franca
Quote:
Originally Posted by butatx View Post
Me also unlock bootloader without backup the TA partition but all working fine.

I'm afraid you have a defective unit. Your best bet try to lock the bootloader back n flash rom.

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk
if so, what can I do?
 
butatx
Old
#6  
butatx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 450
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Perak
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateusoliveira View Post
if so, what can I do?
Try lock the bootloader back n flash rom...

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk
 
mateusoliveira
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Franca
Quote:
Originally Posted by butatx View Post
Try lock the bootloader back n flash rom...

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk
I've done it. Not resolved. =(
 
butatx
Old
#8  
butatx's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 124
Posts: 450
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Perak
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateusoliveira View Post
I've done it. Not resolved. =(
I'm afraid you have a defective hardware. But for the last time before you send for warranty, flash rom using PC Companion or SEUS.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Multiboot in Progress for the Sony Xperia Z1

As we’ve mentioned quite a few times in the past, multiboot is quite the interesting … more

Samsung EFS Tool Updated to V5, Brings Universal Device Support

You may recall that we’ve talked about XDA Recognized Contributor … more

Say Goodbye to Holo Blue Once and for All

When Google released Android 4.4 KitKat back in October of last year, they changed quite a bit … more

Sony Z Ultra Google Play Edition Receives Bluetooth Certification for Android 4.4.3

You may recall that a few days ago, Sprint jumped the gun … more