Bootloop LS980

Tip us?

HEWHOCORRUPTS
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bootloop LS980

Hey,

I had installed TWRP and CM10.2 with no issue, ioroot11.

I let my buddy use the device, he jacked it up...its stuck in the LG boot logo loop... I can still boot in to TWRP but cm10.2 is gone along with everything else that was on the storage. Its clear now he wiped everything.

I need clear step by step instructions on how to overcome this issue.

Id rather just find a way to get cm back on to the storage but if i have to i will do a stock re install.

I need a list of working drivers, how to get adb set up and working correctly (adb devices says offline for my device atm), what commands to use to push cm10 back on to the device, what state the phone needs to be in order to push the cm10 zip (i only have bootlogo, download mode and twrp as device state options).

or i need a list of everything that is needed to install stock. as far as that goes, i need a direct link to sprints .tot file and directions on how to get that going.

TLR

Stuck in LG logo boot, still have TWRP..need help getting ANY type of rom installed. ADB push or Stock re install....

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who helps.

you guys are awesome!

RubbleTea
Old
Thanks Meter 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEWHOCORRUPTS View Post
Hey,

I had installed TWRP and CM10.2 with no issue, ioroot11.

I let my buddy use the device, he jacked it up...its stuck in the LG boot logo loop... I can still boot in to TWRP but cm10.2 is gone along with everything else that was on the storage. Its clear now he wiped everything.

I need clear step by step instructions on how to overcome this issue.

Id rather just find a way to get cm back on to the storage but if i have to i will do a stock re install.

I need a list of working drivers, how to get adb set up and working correctly (adb devices says offline for my device atm), what commands to use to push cm10 back on to the device, what state the phone needs to be in order to push the cm10 zip (i only have bootlogo, download mode and twrp as device state options).

or i need a list of everything that is needed to install stock. as far as that goes, i need a direct link to sprints .tot file and directions on how to get that going.

TLR

Stuck in LG logo boot, still have TWRP..need help getting ANY type of rom installed. ADB push or Stock re install....

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who helps.

you guys are awesome!
For back to stock there's a thread in general forums you can also use the Verizon method with sprint files.....or you can read bout adb and download and setup on PC then push a ROM to TWRP and just flash.....you should always make a backup when your up and going again....I didn't post links cause I figured you could Google...instead of me

HEWHOCORRUPTS
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for your reply.

I have looked all over and was unable to find any information on what needed to be down to get adb working correctly on my device.

will you kindly link me to something explaining how to get adb working correctly with my phone. links to all the files needed.
when i use adb devices, it lists my device as offline. what state does my phone need to be in?

as for the stock restore, i download the sprint files but when i go to extract the TOT file, it does not extract correctly. will you please link me to the correct drivers needed for this process.

Thanks!

Mrclassified
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEWHOCORRUPTS View Post
Thanks for your reply.

I have looked all over and was unable to find any information on what needed to be down to get adb working correctly on my device.

will you kindly link me to something explaining how to get adb working correctly with my phone. links to all the files needed.
when i use adb devices, it lists my device as offline. what state does my phone need to be in?

as for the stock restore, i download the sprint files but when i go to extract the TOT file, it does not extract correctly. will you please link me to the correct drivers needed for this process.

Thanks!
Did you ever get your device back running? Im having the same problem? any help?
(Current)LG G2 (Rooted, AOSPA 4.4.2)
(R.I.P.)Epic 4G Touch(Rooted)