XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Plese help me

Tip us?

sumit.srkr92
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default [Q] Plese help me

Hi can excessive use of custom rom can create hardware problem?because my canvas 2 got touch problem 2 times and i replace touch panel 2 times.i was install new custom rom everyday.so plese tell me that custom rom can damage hardware?

subhashdas
Old
Thanks Meter 112

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit.srkr92 View Post
Hi can excessive use of custom rom can create hardware problem?because my canvas 2 got touch problem 2 times and i replace touch panel 2 times.i was install new custom rom everyday.so plese tell me that custom rom can damage hardware?
I dont think so, i am using the phone for last 12 months and i have flash almost each and every rom available for our phone without any hardware problem, but if you flash rom not made for our phone i don't know may be then there could be some problem.

If I have Helped you.........
Don't Say Thanks...........
Hit it ..............

Micromax A110 user
New Mod every week
The Following User Says Thank You to subhashdas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Recognized Noob
Old
Thanks Meter 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumit.srkr92 View Post
Impossible!!

The weather condition must have been the more likley cause. Or if it fell down.
If I'd observed all the RULES, I'd never have got ANYWHERE

CLICK IF I HELPED! (AND EVEN IF I DIDN'T)

sid786india
Old
Thanks Meter 3
no chance that flashing rom can cause this problem. Using C2 for over a year n flashed every rom available in forum. never got a single problem.
there must be some other reason.