5,606,347 Members 32,928 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] flashtool error at the end ?

Tip us?
 
fabyprado123
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 74
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default [Q] flashtool error at the end ?

has anyone ever gotten this message when using the flashtool to return back to stock ?

FBOOT Complete Time [0s] 1th try
Booting time : 121 sec
FRST status Check....
Factory Reset Flag = 6.
Factory Reset Flag Check Fail!!!
[22:11:35] Factory Reset Flag Check Fail!!!
00000064
Error: [22:11:35] Factory Reset Flag Check Failed

Anyone ?
 
StlGucci
Old
#2  
StlGucci's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 62
Join Date: May 2013
Location: St. Louis
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabyprado123 View Post
has anyone ever gotten this message when using the flashtool to return back to stock ?

FBOOT Complete Time [0s] 1th try
Booting time : 121 sec
FRST status Check....
Factory Reset Flag = 6.
Factory Reset Flag Check Fail!!!
[22:11:35] Factory Reset Flag Check Fail!!!
00000064
Error: [22:11:35] Factory Reset Flag Check Failed

Anyone ?
I got your answer for you. Can't believe Devs and others just left u hanging. Open then flash tool. Setup the tot and dll. hit ok
Click on the port icon next to the settings one. And do like the picture in the instructions show with the drop downs and etc.Than ok now heres your fix. And CHECK THE MILKYWAY OPTION. Ignore the pop up error if u comes up. and continue with the process as in the instructions
. and there ya have it. it worked for me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StlGucci For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
fabyprado123
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 74
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by StlGucci View Post
I got your answer for you. Can't believe Devs and others just left u hanging. Open then flash tool. Setup the tot and dll. hit ok
Click on the port icon next to the settings one. And do like the picture in the instructions show with the drop downs and etc.Than ok now heres your fix. And CHECK THE MILKYWAY OPTION. Ignore the pop up error if u comes up. and continue with the process as in the instructions
. and there ya have it. it worked for me
thanks for taking your time and commenting ! I don't know why but I forgot to put that I did go back to stock but its after the waiting for reset 120 seconds part where I get that message. is the port icon the yellow arrow ? the phone seems to be fine but yea I just had that doubt .
The Following User Says Thank You to fabyprado123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
TheHammer101
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jan 2014
Thumbs down Stuck with lg?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabyprado123 View Post
has anyone ever gotten this message when using the flashtool to return back to stock ?

FBOOT Complete Time [0s] 1th try
Booting time : 121 sec
FRST status Check....
Factory Reset Flag = 6.
Factory Reset Flag Check Fail!!!
[22:11:35] Factory Reset Flag Check Fail!!!
00000064
Error: [22:11:35] Factory Reset Flag Check Failed

Anyone ?
I am having this exact same issue. I've tried EVERYWHERE to find an answer.. XDA, Google, Yahoo, and some other phone sites.. I have done this process over 30 times in different ways, and have re-downloaded/installed the files several times.. Even used rgedit to remove all LG entries from my registry after uninstalls a couple times. I got this to work once, but I don't remember what I did.. and I reset it one more time, because I screwed up the root process somehow. Now I can't get it to go back!!

It will allow me to root, and install TWRP.. but ROMs will NOT install with the D80010d tot.. I haven't tried CWMR yet, but I don't like it as much and am less familiar with it..

The only thing I think I may have done to screw stuff up is I attempted to use the OCT version at one point (that's all I could seem to find at the time), but I can't get root access with that since the root tool tells me that it's a read only file system, and TWRP won't install... I have tried Factory hard resets on a couple attempts on both *.tot files as well with no luck.

The only thing I can think to try is to install TWRP, completely wipe the phone of everything I possibly can through the easy options under "WIPE", delete all the files/folders I can lay hands on in the file manager in TWRP, and then install the proper *.tot file.. is this a bad idea? Will I brick this phone permanently by doing this?

AT&T 2 week old LG-D800 LG G2 currently on Android "4.2.2" Kernel version "3.4.0" with software version "D80010d"...

Please, you Godly community of people.. somebody help me get off this infernal app trap stock ROM that drains my battery faster than need be and slows me down!
 
StlGucci
Old
#5  
StlGucci's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 62
Join Date: May 2013
Location: St. Louis
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammer101 View Post
I am having this exact same issue. I've tried EVERYWHERE to find an answer.. XDA, Google, Yahoo, and some other phone sites.. I have done this process over 30 times in different ways, and have re-downloaded/installed the files several times.. Even used rgedit to remove all LG entries from my registry after uninstalls a couple times. I got this to work once, but I don't remember what I did.. and I reset it one more time, because I screwed up the root process somehow. Now I can't get it to go back!!

It will allow me to root, and install TWRP.. but ROMs will NOT install with the D80010d tot.. I haven't tried CWMR yet, but I don't like it as much and am less familiar with it..

The only thing I think I may have done to screw stuff up is I attempted to use the OCT version at one point (that's all I could seem to find at the time), but I can't get root access with that since the root tool tells me that it's a read only file system, and TWRP won't install... I have tried Factory hard resets on a couple attempts on both *.tot files as well with no luck.

The only thing I can think to try is to install TWRP, completely wipe the phone of everything I possibly can through the easy options under "WIPE", delete all the files/folders I can lay hands on in the file manager in TWRP, and then install the proper *.tot file.. is this a bad idea? Will I brick this phone permanently by doing this?

AT&T 2 week old LG-D800 LG G2 currently on Android "4.2.2" Kernel version "3.4.0" with software version "D80010d"...

Please, you Godly community of people.. somebody help me get off this infernal app trap stock ROM that drains my battery faster than need be and slows me down!
yeah be honest I had the same issue after I tried rooting it. What I did was reset the phone with the flashing tool and did a warranty exchange lol
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes