5,599,033 Members 31,581 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I can't charge my Alcatel OT-918 anymore!

Tip us?

Frigzus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default I can't charge my Alcatel OT-918 anymore!

Hi everyone! Please help me with my issue, I have an Alcatel-OT918 running Gingerbread and it stopped charging this morning, but yesterday i've charged fine. I connect the wall charger and i see no activity, not even when the phone is off. I did a hard reset, didn't help. Don't make me buy any new chargers & batteries because the ones i have are in perfect shape and worked a day before. I never updated the phone, just installed a couple of games and apps like Soundcloud & Twitter. Also i did a charging base cleaning with a needle and pulled off all the dust in there. Please if anyone has a solution for me, i would be glad to hear it. Thank you!

Frigzus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frigzus View Post
Hi everyone! Please help me with my issue, I have an Alcatel-OT918 running Gingerbread and it stopped charging this morning, but yesterday i've charged fine. I connect the wall charger and i see no activity, not even when the phone is off. I did a hard reset, didn't help. Don't make me buy any new chargers & batteries because the ones i have are in perfect shape and worked a day before. I never updated the phone, just installed a couple of games and apps like Soundcloud & Twitter. Also i did a charging base cleaning with a needle and pulled off all the dust in there. Please if anyone has a solution for me, i would be glad to hear it. Thank you!
It seems the wall-charger damaged over night, i don't know how but it did. I purchased a new one and problem solved.