XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4 Lock screen album Art

Tip us?

cloud628
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default 4.4 Lock screen album Art

So with 4.4 came the full screen album art on the lockscreen when playing music. Because I converted my HTC One into a Google Edition I am now using the stock music app google play music. The new lockscreen album art is cool BUT one major flaw.........All my album art looks blurry! I know its not a major issue but is there a way to somehow reset the images and get higher resolution album art into this? I downloaded a song from google play to see what it looks like on the lockscreen and it looks amazing and crisp. So......what is up with my music and their album covers?

cloud628
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Anyone?

paul_viado
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud628 View Post
Anyone?
i believe you have to go into google play music on the web and manage it that way..you should be able to change and take album art off only if you've already uploaded your music on there.

BadBroetchen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud628 View Post
Anyone?
Hi, im using the same combination. HTC One reconfigured to GPE with Kitkat 4.4. At mine the resolution of Coverart in lockscreen while playing from Google Play Music is ok. Not blurry.

sorry for not helping you, but it seems not to be a generally problem. Maybe its only for self uploaded music?