XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Color Os problem

Tip us?

Indranuj Kar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tutorial [Q] Color Os problem

Ok so I am very recent to the forum of xda.... I recently installed the color os....everything is fine in this rom....no lags or any disturbences.... However whenever there is any incoming call...it doesnt show the name... it only shows thenumber despite the fact that the contact is already saved in gmail and contacts shown in my phone are synchronized with gmail... why?

vibincw
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Me too got the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indranuj Kar View Post
Ok so I am very recent to the forum of xda.... I recently installed the color os....everything is fine in this rom....no lags or any disturbences.... However whenever there is any incoming call...it doesnt show the name... it only shows thenumber despite the fact that the contact is already saved in gmail and contacts shown in my phone are synchronized with gmail... why?
I too got the same situation as u mentioned but i deleted the gmail sync contacts and made the sync option off it might happnd coz the sync option was clickd on while u logged into gmail
The Following User Says Thank You to vibincw For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

babvin
Old
Thanks Meter 6
calling patch is the right answer. download it once made available by @manunair

Sent from my A116 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to babvin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Indranuj Kar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by babvin View Post
calling patch is the right answer. Download it once made available by @manunair

sent from my a116 using xda app-developers app

when will be the patch available?

vibincw
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default me got another

not a specified reply from manu but i guess he is fixing other crashes too thatz y taking time..and i am also eager for the patch coz this rom is awsmm by itz looks and features and also i got 2g/3g option not working