[Q] Color Os problem

Search This thread

Indranuj Kar

Nov 22, 2013
Kolkata
Ok so I am very recent to the forum of xda.... I recently installed the color os....everything is fine in this rom....no lags or any disturbences.... However whenever there is any incoming call...it doesnt show the name... it only shows thenumber despite the fact that the contact is already saved in gmail and contacts shown in my phone are synchronized with gmail... why?

vibincw

Nov 21, 2013
kochi
Me too got the same

Ok so I am very recent to the forum of xda.... I recently installed the color os....everything is fine in this rom....no lags or any disturbences.... However whenever there is any incoming call...it doesnt show the name... it only shows thenumber despite the fact that the contact is already saved in gmail and contacts shown in my phone are synchronized with gmail... why?

I too got the same situation as u mentioned but i deleted the gmail sync contacts and made the sync option off it might happnd coz the sync option was clickd on while u logged into gmail

Reactions: Indranuj Kar

vibincw

Nov 21, 2013
kochi
me got another

not a specified reply from manu but i guess he is fixing other crashes too thatz y taking time..and i am also eager for the patch coz this rom is awsmm by itz looks and features and also i got 2g/3g option not working

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Me too got the same

I too got the same situation as u mentioned but i deleted the gmail sync contacts and made the sync option off it might happnd coz the sync option was clickd on while u logged into gmail
    calling patch is the right answer. download it once made available by @manunair

Sent from my A116 using xda app-developers app