5,596,637 Members 43,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] New device recomendation/decision, WP8 New Dawn?

Tip us?

DanielZRK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Phone [Q] New device recomendation/decision, WP8 New Dawn?

Hello everybody!

In the nxt year i'll buy the successor of my faithful Xperia Neo V, but In January is the CES, in March is the MWC and i don't want to buy a cellphone that will be obsolete very quickly, So I have taken the decision to buy a Win8.1 Tab (Toshiba Encore 64GB) to do a the "hard work", wait above June-July with my Neo V and buy a very powerful cellphone powered by Snapdragon 800 (Maybe the Xperia Z1s)

In my country, one of the carriers is selling a Nokia Lumia 520 in a very cheap price and I think this: With the Nokia Lumia i'll have more performance than with my old Xperia Neo V (I don't care the topic of Google Play vs Windows Store) I want to try WP8 And if I like the ecosystem maybe buy a flagship.

I have another little problem and is: Maybe i'll fall in despair and my only 2 options are: Moto G 16GB or Xperia SP and drop the buy option of the Toshiba Encore
Smarphones history:

Device:Sony Xperia SP C5303 White/Silver
Android Version: 4.3 "Jelly Bean"
Current ROM: eXistenZ Ultra 3.0.0 by niaboc79 Based on (1.201)
Kernel: Stock 3.4.0
Bootloader: Locked for now

Hit the Thanks Button if I'm useful for you!

deccen90
Old
Thanks Meter 660
go for moto g .. affordable low price upto update on the way .. google company , xperia sp is great but price is more compared to moto g and we can hope kitkat update but they release very lately :P

Attitude.SSJ
Old
Thanks Meter 881
Better ask questions here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1620179

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attitude.SSJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gjole86
Old
Thanks Meter 72
IMHO .. Z1s, or Z1 mini ... its worth to wait. S800, Adreno 330, 2 gigs ram .. of of that on 720p screen? the phone would be solid for next 2 years for sure.

I had Arc S before but it died, so i had to get 2nd hand used Neo V because it was damn awwsome back then.
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact - Black
Verbatim 32GB SDHC Class10
Join DROPBOX Today!

The Following User Says Thank You to Gjole86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DanielZRK
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by deccen90 View Post
go for moto g .. affordable low price upto update on the way .. google company , xperia sp is great but price is more compared to moto g and we can hope kitkat update but they release very lately :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attitude.SSJ View Post
Better ask questions here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1620179

Sent from my Xperia Neo V using Tapatalk 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gjole86 View Post
IMHO .. Z1s, or Z1 mini ... its worth to wait. S800, Adreno 330, 2 gigs ram .. of of that on 720p screen? the phone would be solid for next 2 years for sure.

I had Arc S before but it died, so i had to get 2nd hand used Neo V because it was damn awwsome back then.
Thanks everybody! I'll Buy a Moto G 16GB + 3 cases (Around 250US$) in January! But I'm always be a Xperia Line Lover
Smarphones history:

Device:Sony Xperia SP C5303 White/Silver
Android Version: 4.3 "Jelly Bean"
Current ROM: eXistenZ Ultra 3.0.0 by niaboc79 Based on (1.201)
Kernel: Stock 3.4.0
Bootloader: Locked for now

Hit the Thanks Button if I'm useful for you!
Tags
buy, device, lumia, recomendation, xperia