Phone is stuck on lg boot and recovery mode

Tip us?

CrazzyBoy265
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubbleTea View Post
You have to get your phone in DOWNLOAD mode then use the thread posted above to get back to stock
ok i pressed up and down volume key its not doing anything am i doing something wrong?

RubbleTea
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazzyBoy265 View Post
ok i pressed up and down volume key its not doing anything am i doing something wrong?

You hold vol up and plug in to PC.....or hold vol down and power same time.....nothing?
The Following User Says Thank You to RubbleTea For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CrazzyBoy265
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubbleTea View Post
You hold vol up and plug in to PC.....or hold vol down and power same time.....nothing?
worked perfectly with the volume up thing im unpacking the rom right now

CrazzyBoy265
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i followed every step but when its unpacking the it says extract file error. Any ideas?

xxxrichievxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazzyBoy265 View Post
i followed every step but when its unpacking the it says extract file error. Any ideas?
If you're trying to unpack the ROM try redownloading the rom.

You're saying that you have CM installed? I had this exact problem and I had PA installed.. it was a mess. I had to sideload the original ROM because to flash with that program your build.prop has to be the original information when you received the phone or else the program will throw a "different phone model"

Do you have the LG usb drivers? Install all proper USB drivers and try to sideload an original ROM.

BTW do you have any backups? Restoring also gets you out of this mess
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxrichievxxx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CrazzyBoy265
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
never mind i opened the wrong folder thanks for everything guys it worked perfectly ^.^

CrazzyBoy265
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxrichievxxx View Post
If you're trying to unpack the ROM try redownloading the rom.

You're saying that you have CM installed? I had this exact problem and I had PA installed.. it was a mess. I had to sideload the original ROM because to flash with that program your build.prop has to be the original information when you received the phone or else the program will throw a "different phone model"

Do you have the LG usb drivers? Install all proper USB drivers and try to sideload an original ROM.

BTW do you have any backups? Restoring also gets you out of this mess
It worked perfectly but i guess i have to root my phone again so i think i lost all my backups from flashify

MerlinOfLore
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Didn't lose my root but now I've got some screen burn in because the phone wouldn't stay off.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

martyfried
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Lightbulb LCD screen burn in

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinOfLore View Post
Didn't lose my root but now I've got some screen burn in because the phone wouldn't stay off.

In case you don't know, you can supposedly get rid of it by displaying an all-white screen (with display brightness turned down to preserve bulb life).

CrazzyBoy265
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlinOfLore View Post

Really I found out how to turn my phone off when it was messed up I'm sorry to hear about that though

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk