[Q] Help with frozen phone

Tip us?

cr00mz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Help with frozen phone

Hello

I am having a little trouble with my LG Optimus 4x HD. The day before yesterday I unlocked my phone an dinstalled clockworkmod. Yesterday I managed to install cm-10.2-20131211-NIGHTLY-p880.zip , I had some trouble but in the end managed to get it to work, but I had no Googleapps. I can't exactly remember what I did, but it resulted in the phone freezing at the LG logo.

I searched the internet and found this guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2069723, but I got stuck on part 4. First perhaps minor problem, my LGMobile Suport Tool looks nothing like his, second perhaps big problem is that there is no option for the LGP880, the only devices i can pick from are

BL20
KM900
LGD802
LGE400
LGP936

I searched google and the internet some more and found this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1932123 post #3.

I could not get it to work, now all my phone does is show "S/W upgrade Please wait while upgrading..." and in the upper left corner "Bootloader state: Unlocked"

This is what i can think of at the moment, any questions or of more information is needed please ask.

Thanks in advance

cr00mz

dimi89
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Try to flesh .kdz file firmware or try to plug it to lg pc suit and try to update it that way.Later you can again flesh CWM.

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk
****LG 4x -Experimenting with different roms- ****

P.S.If someone help you it is polite to say "Thank you" (in this case hit "Thank you" button

cr00mz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Update

I redid the second guide, and now for some reason it worked,