5,595,964 Members 31,417 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Blu Kuban Updater

Tip us?

xxNoxiouSxx
Old
(Last edited by xxNoxiouSxx; 13th December 2013 at 12:27 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Blu Kuban Updater

Long time XDA troller, first time poster.

Yesterday I upgraded from the S3 to the S4. Blu Kuban was my first ROM choice and so far I really like it except the Kuban updater does not work.... :/

Any ideas?

MDL (I did not accept OTA because of KNOX)
Every time I run the blu kuban updater It says "an error occurred" in upper left corner and "something went wrong please try again".

Since I am new registered member to XDA I had to post this in Q and A. :/

Thanks for any help

daniel4653
Old
Thanks Meter 2344
Well welcome. First off I can tell you didn't read through the thread because in the last 3 pages or so ppl explain that they are also having problems. Just seems the Dev hasn't updated his Kuban updater. He has had some personal problems over that last few months ams that's why he hasnt updated his ROM.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone

xxNoxiouSxx
Old
(Last edited by xxNoxiouSxx; 13th December 2013 at 07:26 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel4653 View Post
Well welcome. First off I can tell you didn't read through the thread because in the last 3 pages or so ppl explain that they are also having problems. Just seems the Dev hasn't updated his Kuban updater. He has had some personal problems over that last few months ams that's why he hasnt updated his ROM.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the welcome and the reply. I did experience issues with the download of the ROM, I had to keep clicking until the download initiated after several attempts... Definitely thankful i managed to get a copy. I "assumed" their references in the thread were possibly related to the issue i experienced trying to DL the ROM rather than the updater. (As their comments were not very specific as to what issues exactly they were experiencing... If I wasn't a noob register on xda I definitely would have posted there for clarification as I don't typically make assumptions.)

Sorry to hear about the Dev. :/ hope things are OK... His work is very much appreciated.

Do you know if there is a repository for all of the add on's? (Probably a stupid question seeing as any repository would probably be driven by the same back end as the updater, but it doesn't hurt to ask.... Or does it?)

Thanks again for you help.
Nox