XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Has my note hardbricked?

Tip us?

zee3241
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Default Has my note hardbricked?

Yesterday i was recording video on my note, and when i stopped recording, it got stuck on the screen. after waiting for some time, i had to hard reset my phone. I pressed the power button for a few seconds and phone shut down. But it refused to start up,however hard i have tried. I tried booting to recovery and download mode....but still nothing happened. It refused to enter recovery or download mode...
I got home and tried to connect to my pc, nothing hapened. I tried charging it, but no signs of charging. Tried ADB, couldnt recognize my device...

I was on Aylum 4.4.1(6 DEC nightly) using herna's kernel and rooted using SuperSU 1.80. No extra mods installed. Was running fluidly for 2 days...no freezes,etc. And suddenly died....

Please guys help me out. Is my note bricked?

XxPixX
Old
Thanks Meter 390
Try removing the battery and waiting 10 minutes. After that then put the battery back in and try to boot it up. If that doesn't work then try a different battery in your phone or try to recharge you current battery through a recharger (you can buy them on ebay)

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
ROM: Homemade OmniROM KitKat 4.4 with a few cherry-picks
Version: January 12th 2014
Kernel: Stock Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to XxPixX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]