Default Trying to apply "disable proximity sensor" on latest skype version

Ok guys I'm trying to simply apply the "Disable proximity switch" developed by Theos0o to the latest version of skype. I'm a programmer at work but for APK I'm working hard to understand the code. What I have done but not tested is to import the code from Theos to the latest version of skype. But I don't need everything, I just want to disable the proxy. So I added the following lines to d.smali at a specific place:

invoke-static {}, Lcom/skype/AdvancedSettings;->disableProximityVal()Landroid/os/PowerManager$WakeLock;

move-result-object v2

FYI this was in c.smali in version 4.0. I assume MS moved the code to d.smali in version 4.4 because the powermanager part of the code is very similar and was not present in version 4.0.

Now, I understand that DisableProximityVal is a method, as below. The method will not work because I have not added the option to the menu yet, I don't need to. So, what do I need to delete in this code to make it work without any outside variable?

Thank you!!

.method public static disableProximityVal()Landroid/os/PowerManager$WakeLock;
.locals 5

.prologue
const/4 v4, 0x0

.line 1431
sget-object v2, Lcom/skype/AdvancedSettings;->sCtx:Landroid/content/Context;

const-string v3, "skypeCustomSettings"

invoke-virtual {v2, v3, v4}, Landroid/content/Context;->getSharedPreferences(Ljava/lang/String;I)Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;

move-result-object v2

.line 1432
const-string v3, "disableProximity"

.line 1431
invoke-interface {v2, v3, v4}, Landroid/content/SharedPreferences;->getBoolean(Ljava/lang/String;Z)Z

move-result v2

invoke-static {v2}, Ljava/lang/Boolean;->valueOf(Z)Ljava/lang/Boolean;

move-result-object v0

.line 1433
.local v0, boolval:Ljava/lang/Boolean;
invoke-virtual {v0}, Ljava/lang/Boolean;->booleanValue()Z

move-result v2

if-eqz v2, :cond_0

.line 1434

.line 1435
const-string v3, "power"

invoke-virtual {v2, v3}, Landroid/content/Context;->getSystemService(Ljava/lang/StringLjava/lang/Object;

move-result-object v1

.line 1434
check-cast v1, Landroid/os/PowerManager;

.line 1436
.local v1, pm:Landroid/os/PowerManager;
const/16 v2, 0xa

sget-object v3, Lcom/skype/AdvancedSettings;->TAG:Ljava/lang/String;

invoke-virtual {v1, v2, v3}, Landroid/os/PowerManager;->newWakeLock(ILjava/lang/StringLandroid/os/PowerManager$WakeLock;

move-result-object v2

.line 1440
:goto_0
return-object v2

.line 1438
.end local v1 #pm:Landroid/os/PowerManager;
:cond_0

.line 1439
const-string v3, "power"

invoke-virtual {v2, v3}, Landroid/content/Context;->getSystemService(Ljava/lang/StringLjava/lang/Object;

move-result-object v1

.line 1438
check-cast v1, Landroid/os/PowerManager;

.line 1440
.restart local v1 #pm:Landroid/os/PowerManager;
const/16 v2, 0x20

sget-object v3, Lcom/skype/AdvancedSettings;->TAG:Ljava/lang/String;

invoke-virtual {v1, v2, v3}, Landroid/os/PowerManager;->newWakeLock(ILjava/lang/StringLandroid/os/PowerManager$WakeLock;

move-result-object v2

goto :goto_0
.end method