[Q] Can't root Samsung s4 android 4.3 SGH-m919

Tip us?

powervoice
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] Can't root Samsung s4 android 4.3 SGH-m919

Hello Everyone,

Never had a problem rooting my phones, but something is weird with my S4. I have followed all the instructions I can find online. I used Odin 3-v1.85 everything was cool and passed..... I have installed the SuperUser v-0.99 recovery as stated, but when it get to the end it says root permission appears to be lost. It asks for me to swipe to fix it and looks like it's all good, but SuperUser won't show up and when I run root checker it says I'm unrooted????? Anyone else having this issue? Any help would be very appreciated.

ajsab
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by powervoice View Post
Hello Everyone,

Never had a problem rooting my phones, but something is weird with my S4. I have followed all the instructions I can find online. I used Odin 3-v1.85 everything was cool and passed..... I have installed the SuperUser v-0.99 recovery as stated, but when it get to the end it says root permission appears to be lost. It asks for me to swipe to fix it and looks like it's all good, but SuperUser won't show up and when I run root checker it says I'm unrooted????? Anyone else having this issue? Any help would be very appreciated.
I used this method a few hours ago to root my Galaxy S4 on Jelly Bean 4.3 ..(I can't post links because I'm a new user but go to google and copy and paste this How to Root Galaxy S4 (T-Mobile) SGH-M919 on Android 4.3 Jelly then click on the link from honai-android and there is a step by step.

Use Auto Root and Odin3 v3.07 -- Then I went ahead and flashed the latest Clockwork Recovery Mod and just flashed the Gummy ROM on Android KitKat 4.4 and it is awesome! No wi-fi calling though so keep that in mind.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajsab For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]