Tip us?

HaiKaiDo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 440

DONATE TO ME
Default [Question]Need help finding a file and pulling it with ADB

Hey Guys,

So I have a friend that has set a picture as their lockscreen and has managed to lose the original copy of said picture. Its still set in the lockscreen so Im thinking its got to exist as a copy somewhere in there. Does anyone here know where the lockscreen wallpaper that is currently active is stored? Its a picture of a loved one who has pass away and It would mean alot to them to have it.

any help is appreciated, thanks!

-----> Check Out My Custom Made USB Jig! <-----
If youre a Developer here on XDA and youd like an IRC Channel for your users or a private IRC channel for development just shoot me a pm!

JhoonB51
Old
Thanks Meter 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiKaiDo View Post
Hey Guys,

So I have a friend that has set a picture as their lockscreen and has managed to lose the original copy of said picture. Its still set in the lockscreen so Im thinking its got to exist as a copy somewhere in there. Does anyone here know where the lockscreen wallpaper that is currently active is stored? Its a picture of a loved one who has pass away and It would mean alot to them to have it.

any help is appreciated, thanks!
Look here, post #5 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1234751 might be what your looking for...
CURRENT DEVICE:
Sprint Galaxy S4
Sacs 4.4.2 V2
Golf Golf & More Golf