5,598,397 Members 48,205 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

To respected members, experienced developers - need urgent help regarding galaxy tab

Tip us?

MOBILGEEK
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question To respected members, experienced developers - need urgent help regarding galaxy tab

Hello,
to all of you.

I need urgent help, actually, some days ago, my Galaxy tab 7.7 has stuck in a bootloop, the respected user UpInTheAir has helped me a lot by providing a needy guidance to me, actually, I didnt want to factory reset the tab because the data stored on the tab was very important, you can read more about this case here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2530591, I tried very very hard to load custom recovery to the tab, so that I can take backup of the data, but all was vain, I even downloaded the official firmware and tried to flash the tab through desktop odin, and got successful messages of pass etc.but when the tab restarts they show the same symptom of bootlooping and all my data is still available on the tab, although I can start my tab in the safe mode, but that is also for 5 to 7 minutes after that it restarts automatically, during this time I can also connect my tab to computer and it shows there, so today I decided to reset the tab to get rid of this problem, I boot into the stock recovery and there choose the option wipe data/factory reset, it was successfully implemented but when I reboot my tab, it shows the same symptom of bootlooping as well as all my data is still present, same starting, same password, then I restart my tab in safe mode and choose the factory reset option from there, it restarts my tab into the stock recovery, there I again choose the option of wipe data/factory reset, but same happens, I dont know what happened to my tab, I think this is some kind of bug, because everything goes well just after restart the tab, everything comes out same as nothing happens.Please respected members, respected developers help me, I really need this.Suggest some way to me, so that I can get out of this problem.Hope to see reply soon.Thank You.
Regards,
MOBILGEEK6

MOBILGEEK
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOBILGEEK View Post
Hello,
to all of you.

I need urgent help, actually, some days ago, my Galaxy tab 7.7 has stuck in a bootloop, the respected user UpInTheAir has helped me a lot by providing a needy guidance to me, actually, I didnt want to factory reset the tab because the data stored on the tab was very important, you can read more about this case here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2530591, I tried very very hard to load custom recovery to the tab, so that I can take backup of the data, but all was vain, I even downloaded the official firmware and tried to flash the tab through desktop odin, and got successful messages of pass etc.but when the tab restarts they show the same symptom of bootlooping and all my data is still available on the tab, although I can start my tab in the safe mode, but that is also for 5 to 7 minutes after that it restarts automatically, during this time I can also connect my tab to computer and it shows there, so today I decided to reset the tab to get rid of this problem, I boot into the stock recovery and there choose the option wipe data/factory reset, it was successfully implemented but when I reboot my tab, it shows the same symptom of bootlooping as well as all my data is still present, same starting, same password, then I restart my tab in safe mode and choose the factory reset option from there, it restarts my tab into the stock recovery, there I again choose the option of wipe data/factory reset, but same happens, I dont know what happened to my tab, I think this is some kind of bug, because everything goes well just after restart the tab, everything comes out same as nothing happens.Please respected members, respected developers help me, I really need this.Suggest some way to me, so that I can get out of this problem.Hope to see reply soon.Thank You.
Regards,
MOBILGEEK6
Hello,
to all of you.
I posted this thread in the hope to getting some help from some respected member, but after so many views, I think no one is willing to help, anyways, it seems the experienced developers and most respected members are busy in making their custom roms better, anyways, I hope some "NOOB" from some part of the world will help to solve my problem and able me so that I can install the custom rom from some "Experienced Developer".Thank You.
Regards,
MOBILGEEK

Manipur
Old
(Last edited by Manipur; 13th December 2013 at 09:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 69
I don't think u can do anything about ur data. Too bad u'll be losing it.
Android 4.1.2 has already come out for our tablet. U can download either the Singapore, Malaysian or Indonesian version.
Flash the latest firmware via Odin.
Then go to stock recovery and clear cache and clear all data.
That'll give u a clean install. At least ur tablet will no longer bootloop. That's the only way that I can think of.
After that u can flash either a cwm or twrp recovery.
Remember to always keep a n android backup somewhere...
Buy a valid copy of titanium back up.

By the way, if u still have a cwm recovery installed, go to advanced and try clearing dalvik cache too.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk