5,599,394 Members 38,025 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Seidio Dilex (Active) Case - Pics Included

Tip us?

GreenXSniper
Old
Thanks Meter 75
This case doesn't have a built-in screen protector does it?
BeanStalk Build 4.3.1015 jfltevzw

naturecannon
Old
Thanks Meter 360
Arrived a day early. I Still have to order the muti-cover at the end of week which I didnt do originally.

Only 1 minor negative. Inner Rubber shell isn't as stiff as my Phones otterbox is. And since tablet is wider, the plastic tabs on outer shell that hold the rubber are spanned further out (only on corners)...........So at the top and bottom Dilex case, the rubber peals back Really easy. This most definitely would have been a deal breaker for me if the N7 would have been pulled in and out of my pocket all day like my phone, but it wont, the N7 will be a little less mobile for me so I can live with it. You can easily put your finger (in the top dead center and bottom) and actually touch the back/under side of your phone with EASE. I think the rubber should have been stiffer or another tab in the outer plastic shell in the center of the top of case, just like the sides currently have. Maybe the rubber is looser because of the cutouts for speakers and such? Hopefully the rubber stays as is and doesnt stretch much more over time. With the above said, I believe the top multipurpose cover IS A MUST, and will make the case a 100% solid product And to be noted: I have a rough lifestyle, At times, my rough clean skin on fingers will scratch gorilla glass I am no office boy, thats for sure!!

The buttons are much easier to feel, find and push. The tablet has a bit more weight added, was expected but I have to adjust the way I hold the N7 now. Been holding it naked for a week or two. Now it has a bit more top back sway so I have to hold the N7 a tad higher to balance compared to before. Nothing wrong with that, just sayin cause I noticed it right away.

My ghost glass SP arrives Friday. I know for a fact no matter what SP you choose, the thickness will not matter with this case and it will fit with ease. When more Glass Type SP become avail, (hopefully a mime ghost glass like I have for my HTCone) I will pick one up.

Seidio is also adding the option to order the muti-purpose cover as single item, will be avail on site at the end of this week. So if others goofed and opted not to order like me, you will get your second chance soon

A few pics:

Next to my HTCone in an otterbox commuter
"A rising tide lifts all boats" JFK
[
The Following User Says Thank You to naturecannon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DowntownJeffBrown
Old
Thanks Meter 3362
Just got the same case in red I love it Here is a few pics

>^.^< Sent From Meow nexus5
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DowntownJeffBrown For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

naturecannon
Old
Thanks Meter 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by DowntownJeffBrown View Post
Just got the same case in red I love it Here is a few pics

>^.^< Sent From Meow nexus5
Nice. The cover looks SWEET!!.

I am Glad I called yesterday and had them send me one.
The Price is $9.99 with free shipping.
[

DowntownJeffBrown
Old
Thanks Meter 3362
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturecannon View Post

Yea the multipurpose stand is really worth the extra money u will love it. At first I wasn't sure if I'd use it But just the screen protection for storage makes its worth the money. I really like how you can adjust the stand to the angle you want.

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

vasishta.sushant
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturecannon View Post

Your paid just 10$ for the cover

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Dell Streak 16GB -> Nokia 5233 -> Samsung Focus -> Dell XCD35 -> Samsung Note -> Nexus7 (Selling it soon) -> Samsung Galaxy Note II (current)

naturecannon
Old
Thanks Meter 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasishta.sushant View Post
Your paid just 10$ for the cover

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
I was surprised myself it was the same price difference as package deal and not bumped up a few bucks like most others do.
[
The Following User Says Thank You to naturecannon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GreenXSniper
Old
Thanks Meter 75
OK mine just came in and I love it so far. Its replacing my poetic slimline because the front cover was recalling starting to annoy me while reading. And if you get it make sure you get the cover its definetly worth it when keeping the device in a backpack.

If you buy one from seidios website use coupon code TW10 for 10% off.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
BeanStalk Build 4.3.1015 jfltevzw

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenXSniper For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]