Xperia Ultimate HD 5.0.1 stuck at Sony Logo

Search This thread

livka

Nov 17, 2013
Hello, I'm having some trouble with my Sony Xperia Arc S.
I downloaded the Xperia Ultimate HD 5.0.1 and I had the 5.0 before. I basically booted phone into recovery mode and installed the ROM, but in the end I didn't untick the reboot option so I ended up rebooting my phone accidentally. Now I'm stuck at the Sony Logo, without being able to do anything else. And apparently my phone won't even be recognized by my computer. Flashtool doesn't seem to be recognizing it either.. :(
I skipped two steps, the Dalvik Cache wiping as well as the cache partition because I forgot to untick the Reboot option..

I'm clueless about what can I even do with my phone like this. Any suggestions?

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
Locked or unlocked bootloader? Stock or custom kernel? Can you access Recovery?
The only way your PC can detect the phone in this case, is if you put the phone into flashmode.

Reactions: livka

livka

Nov 17, 2013
The only way your PC can detect the phone in this case, is if you put the phone into flashmode.

Sorry, I got locked bootloader and stock kernel.
Cannot access Recovery but phone seems to be detected by flash tool after all.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry, I got locked bootloader and stock kernel.
    Cannot access Recovery but phone seems to be detected by flash tool after all.

Use Flashtool to repair your phone first, after which you can root, install XParts, access the recovery and flash UHD.

僕のLT18iから送られてきた