XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Currently have a Samsung 10.1 2014 ed, may switch

Tip us?

abdel12345
Old
Thanks Meter 1052
Quote:
Originally Posted by reinert012 View Post
I am going to return it to Walmart today, it was $499 for the 32gb, they didn't have the 16gb. But yes, the LG GPad GPE looks so sexy, but i was on an iPad mini yesterday and i don't think id like the smaller screen. Think i'll stick with the note.
Well that's good choice. How big is the I pad mini though? I don't think the 8 inches is too bad. You can try checking out the normal lg gpad at the store since they're the same mostly besides the software.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
Devices: Nexus 10 and Verizon LG G2

zerocool79346
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdel12345 View Post
Well that's good choice. How big is the I pad mini though? I don't think the 8 inches is too bad. You can try checking out the normal lg gpad at the store since they're the same mostly besides the software.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
Ipad mini is 7.9. For me, anything between 4.7" (or other reasonably sized phone screens, reasonably doesn't include 5.5+) and 10" is a waste of time IMO. I had the OG N7 for almost a year and liked it for playing games because it was easy to hold. Other than that, I hated it. The screen is entirely too cramped and I might as well just be using my phone. The 8" tablets are only moderately better.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

cds36
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Let me know i have a rooted 4.4.2 nexus 10 for sale $350 comes with 2 cases and red google smart cover, hdmi adapter not a scratch in it.