XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I just want to take a moment to those who bought the GPE Xzu

Tip us?

beerope
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Default I just want to take a moment to those who bought the GPE Xzu

Thank you for taking the risk of being some of the first people to buy a $700 device despite the lack of reviews and assurance that it will work as intented, but evidently so it does not. And thank you for contributing to the development of the XZU roms, i appreaciate your actions!
Galaxy Note-SuperNexus
Nexus 10-ParanoidAndroid
The Following User Says Thank You to beerope For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

beerope
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Oops improper topic sentence structure
Galaxy Note-SuperNexus
Nexus 10-ParanoidAndroid
The Following User Says Thank You to beerope For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

virtualepiphany
Old
Thanks Meter 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerope View Post
Thank you for taking the risk of being some of the first people to buy a $700 device despite the lack of reviews and assurance that it will work as intented, but evidently so it does not. And thank you for contributing to the development of the XZU roms, i appreaciate your actions!
For me personally, I felt the risk was low. The hardware platform has been out, gotten great reviews. I surely wasn't expecting them to ship the device with a half baked alpha version rom. The bleeding has it's perks and it's pains.
Carrier: AT&T
Current Device(s): Nexus 5, Moto X Developer Edition, Sony Z Ultra GPE,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to virtualepiphany For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]