XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] hmmm,gee wonder why new 4.3 update threw out the LTE toggle? $$$$

Tip us?

Crwolv
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 431
Sign [Q] hmmm,gee wonder why new 4.3 update threw out the LTE toggle? $$$$

I am very upset and there is only one reason why AT&T and Samsung together with her out the LTE toggle, making a lot harder turned off at the words making you use more data. I'll be blasting this out on all my websites considering combined with my music sites ,a lot of people will be complaining! having to go into more settings and turn off both datas is a lot more of a hassle when you getting out of her car and leave your house a lot, this is just plain ridiculous what about the users I have no idea how to do even that simple thing even though it takes more time and effort. Anyone who agrees shout out, and if after all my searching someone give me a screenshot of where its at I would be very happy if I was wrong
Detroit country charity artist,android lover,
Im an All around noobness fighter learning and spreading the help wherever I can cuz we all need help sometimes,really loathe mean attitudes or when someone is picked on or bullied .if u need just ASK cuz i only wanna help i ask for no thanx clicks or donations!even my songs are Open Source

penguinjoe
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Just download a free app like powertoggles and you have your data toggle there.

tbh I never bothered with the stock toggles for that anyway as the app is a lot easier & accessible to use.
Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 - Cyanogenmod 11 (KitKat 4.4.2)
Nexus 7 32GB - Stock 4.4.2 - Rooted + TWRP

indrajithgihan
Old
(Last edited by indrajithgihan; 13th December 2013 at 05:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinjoe View Post
Just download a free app like powertoggles and you have your data toggle there.

tbh I never bothered with the stock toggles for that anyway as the app is a lot easier & accessible to use.
This doesn't work. Anyone have idea about 4.3 compatible toggles. Previously I was using Viaero 4G toggle and its not working with 4.3

stanl56
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default 4.3 compatible toggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by indrajithgihan View Post
This doesn't work. Anyone have idea about 4.3 compatible toggles. Previously I was using Viaero 4G toggle and its not working with 4.3
Use the Qualcomm snapdragon "BatteryGuru" form the Google Play Store. It not only saves battery usage but also has seperate toggle widgets that work!

RockRatt
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3383
Here you go. A HOW TO to add the Data Toggle back in. Hope this helps you all. Give Thanks to the OP of that thread if you use it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2342370

Sent From My Spiderman,Ironman,Red,Dark Blue,Green, GreyedOut BadAss Themed I337
Tags
at&t sgs4 lte toggle