XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Question regarding speacker replacement

Tip us?

kenji1996
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Question [Q] Question regarding speacker replacement

Hi last few days i increase my speacker volume to an insane level and right now all my media playback have so many noises even i set my volume to minimum 5.So i search on web to see how to replace the speacker.I want to made sure i only need to buy the speacker replacement and replace it without any problem? Because there have some sort of anthena thing at that speacker part. I scare of losing data connectivity any help do. Any one have experience replacing the speacker part? Edit:I'm using an international Galaxy S4 GT9500

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 449

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenji1996 View Post
Hi last few days i increase my speacker volume to an insane level and right now all my media playback have so many noises even i set my volume to minimum 5.So i search on web to see how to replace the speacker.I want to made sure i only need to buy the speacker replacement and replace it without any problem? Because there have some sort of anthena thing at that speacker part. I scare of losing data connectivity any help do. Any one have experience replacing the speacker part?
Nice guide: HERE

Press THANKS button if i helped ya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kenji1996
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
Nice guide: HERE

Press THANKS button if i helped ya
Thanks bro. I order the replacement from ebay need to try it out...