request to developers / rom cookers
a request to developers / rom cookers:
please check these apsects while you finalise your releases for mmx a116, which has built-in dual-sim feature.
i might add more when they come to mind and i'll be happy to clarify my points. thank you.
1. is there full dual-sim functionality? i.e., are there dual-sim options/buttons in the dialer, messaging app etc.?
2. does the rom fare well at lower dpi, viz., 280/270/260 (stock is 320, as we all know) - without any screens getting distorted and/or any functionality getting affected?
3. does usb otg work well - i.e., mount and unmount cleanly without any external app support?
4. does call recording work properly - especially at lower dpi, say 280/270/260? don't be surprised.
5. do xposed framework/installer and modules, esp. gravitybox (which can transform any stock rom into an 'individually customised' rom) work well?
: others also may feel free to add to this list.