5,604,859 Members 33,860 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

This package is for d801 devices; this is a g2.

Tip us?

Hypersonic1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellopuddingstick View Post
Interesting. Let me check that out. Be back in a minute.

EDIT: Accidentally replied to my own comment

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Hey, looks like somebody in the d801 forums actually already took care of this. Hit up these download links for the ROM and GAPPS, and let me know how it goes.

ROM
GAPPS
It was successful. Now it booted into Cyanogenmod and everything appears to work. Thanks!

jellopuddingstick
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypersonic1 View Post
It was successful. Now it booted into Cyanogenmod and everything appears to work. Thanks!
No problem. Going forward, you should be fine installing the regular zips from here, as the installer should have made the appropriate changes to your build.prop. Enjoy KitKat!

PrimeLegionnaire
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1_enthusiast View Post
I'm standing by what I said, I never seen a flash failed because of the wrong input in build.prop, if thats the case then there would be no such thing as Hard brick on android phones.

I'm willing to say this guy has not even install TWRP or CWM and he flashing it via Flashify or some other weird ways. if thats the case then you might be right.
Dude, you are on crack, I had 3 or 4 different ROMs fail because my build.prop was messed up. It's pretty important.

I don't know where you are getting your information.

G1_enthusiast
Old
Thanks Meter 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeLegionnaire View Post
Dude, you are on crack, I had 3 or 4 different ROMs fail because my build.prop was messed up. It's pretty important.

I don't know where you are getting your information.
did you comprehend what you read?
Phone
HTC Touch pro II -----> Tmobile G1 -----> HTC HD2 -----> Tmobile G2 -----> Samsung galaxy S II -----> Samsung galaxy S3 -----> Sony Xperia "Zed"----->HTC ONE(Thank God, dont ever own a Sony)----->LG G2

Tablet

Tmobile Slate ---------------------> Blackberry playbook ------------------------> Samsung galaxy Tab 10.1 ------------------------>Nexus 7 ------------------------>Nexus 7 Second Gen ------------------------> Dell Venue 8 Pro

Ghetto Kid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellopuddingstick View Post
No problem. Going forward, you should be fine installing the regular zips from here, as the installer should have made the appropriate changes to your build.prop. Enjoy KitKat!
I have the same problem. Thanks for you installer but it didn't make the appropiate changes so I can't update to the latest CM nighties.

Ghetto Kid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello guy I got mine to work!

I flashed the latest TWRP and everything started to work just fine! I'm now able to flash any CM rom!
I hope this resolution also fixes it for OP.
You can get the lateset TWRP from this thread

HTML Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2469995
Good luck!