5,596,431 Members 40,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

stuck on: sending 'bootloader' (2100 KB) when trying to flash factory image.

Tip us?

neok44
Old
(Last edited by neok44; 8th December 2013 at 02:41 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 146
Default stuck on: sending 'bootloader' (2100 KB) when trying to flash factory image.

As the title says I'm getting stuck on:

sending 'bootloader' (2100 KB)

when trying to flash a stock image to return the tablet to stock. the tablet is basically dead, i can get into the bootloader, which freezes anytime i try to flash the stock image, and i can't boot into recovery or android itself.

i am desperate for help right now. was trying to sell this today and now i feel like an asshole since i now soft bricked it on the day he was suppose to buy it. I've done factory restores on 2 GNex, a G4 and the 2013 N7 and NEVER had any issues like this. hell never had any issues of any kind with those devices.

*edit* well i finally got it to flash, only took 20 tries. don't know wtf that was all about but glad i'm getting rid of this thing.
Nexus 4 - Mahdi-Rom 2.4 Android 4.4.2 | Nexus 7 '13 - DJL4.4 Android 4.4.2

MiZzCHaOtic
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by neok44 View Post
As the title says I'm getting stuck on:

sending 'bootloader' (2100 KB)

when trying to flash a stock image to return the tablet to stock. the tablet is basically dead, i can get into the bootloader, which freezes anytime i try to flash the stock image, and i can't boot into recovery or android itself.

i am desperate for help right now. was trying to sell this today and now i feel like an asshole since i now soft bricked it on the day he was suppose to buy it. I've done factory restores on 2 GNex, a G4 and the 2013 N7 and NEVER had any issues like this. hell never had any issues of any kind with those devices.

*edit* well i finally got it to flash, only took 20 tries. don't know wtf that was all about but glad i'm getting rid of this thing.
Well, it just happened to me too and while in fastboot, well mine was in fastboot while this was happening, I just used to volumn button to get to boot to recovery. Once in recovery I had it reboot to the bootloader. After I was back in fastboot and started the install again, it worked.