Haptic feeling when tapping at the upper back part

Tip us?

AkodoToturi
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default Haptic feeling when tapping at the upper back part

hi guys,

does anyone noticed that there is a slight haptic feedback feeling when you tap the back part of your note 3?

I have an S3, but when i tap it at the back. it doesnt create a haptic feedback effect.

i just got the unit a week ago and i just noticed it a week ago.

tried to search for a similar thread or anywhere. cant find anything. hope someone can help me on this or am i just way too sensitive.

thanx

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1237

DONATE TO ME
You can change the sensitivity of the haptic feedback in settings. I myself just set it to full and tapped the back and nothing happened, So it may be possible that your device may be faulty, but then again, it could just be that it is super sensitive.
// Nexus 5 (D821) // Liquid // UBER //
// Note 3 (SM-N9005) // AOSP ROM of variety // Lean or temasek's Kernel // - Dumped. No more Samsung

FrostWave
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I think the OP means that the phone vibrates when you tap the back. Mine does it. It just doesn't feel solid when you tap it slightly, like there is a spring or something. I think it might be due to the s-pen, the empty space designed for it creates kind of an echoing chamber.Does the Note 2 do that? It doesn't really bother me,so no biggie for me.

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1237

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostWave View Post
I think the OP means that the phone vibrates when you tap the back. Mine does it. It just doesn't feel solid when you tap it slightly, like there is a spring or something. I think it might be due to the s-pen, the empty space designed for it creates kind of an echoing chamber.Does the Note 2 do that? It doesn't really bother me,so no biggie for me.
Ah true enough.
// Nexus 5 (D821) // Liquid // UBER //
// Note 3 (SM-N9005) // AOSP ROM of variety // Lean or temasek's Kernel // - Dumped. No more Samsung