XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

can we get organized?

Tip us?

j00manji
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Default can we get organized?

Id just love to be able to find touchwiz roms in one forum and AOSP roms in another. Is that a stupid idea?
I always thought thats what "Android Development" and "Original Android Development" forums were meant for, yet theres always AOSP roms mixed in between whatever Im looking for. Im running BACK to stock now, and cant find a good TW rom. ugh.

kaos420
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1481

DONATE TO ME
Well if your running stock then it will only be in Android development section. As for roms. For 4.3 stock they are all pretty much just debloated roms. So just pick one. You wanna debloat your self flash the stock 4.3 by cenexus

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Phone: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rom: Kit Kat 4.4.2 Prl: 16015 With 3G Roaming Kernel: BeastMode SD Card: Micro 64GB SDHC Class 10
Tablet: Asus TF300T 32GB Internal with Dock Rom: CROMi-X 5.3 Kernel: Hundsbuah SD Card: Micro 64GB SDHC CLass 10
Retired Devices Galaxy SIII / HTC Evo 4G Lte / HTC Evo 3D / HTC Evo 4G / HTC touch Pro 2 / HTC Touch Pro / HTC Diamond / HTC Vouge / HTC Hero / HTC Mogul / HTC apache

j00manji
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
i liked Dandroids AOSP themed stock. it was the most comfortable rom (for me) ever.
Development came to a screeching halt on it. I hate the green themed stock but just want to be up-to-date.

CNexus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11048

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by j00manji View Post
i liked Dandroids AOSP themed stock. it was the most comfortable rom (for me) ever.
Development came to a screeching halt on it. I hate the green themed stock but just want to be up-to-date.
If you enjoyed that, you should keep an eye on this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2563025
Sign up for the new Copy file storage service with this link and get both of us an extra 5 GB!
Or sign up for Dropbox with this link and we can both grab some extra storage!