Originally Posted by sheributt
as I am not able to take the first picture so I am writing exactly what I see on the startup of recovery boot.
1. reboot recovery
2. recovery is not seandroid enforcing
3. set warranty bit : recovery
and the second screen is this.
Yes, as I told you in my post #33, and I was suspecting, you have yet stock recovery, so you cannot flash any custom flasheable zip, which includes custom roms.
You didn't flash any custom recovery. I am not saying you didn't try it, but the fact is that you didn't.
1) what recovery install process are you trying? What file?
2) what odin version are you using ronflash custom recovery?
3) what s4 drivers do you have installed? Do you have installed kies 3? If don't, install it.
4) do you have a desktop pc? If so, from now use any rear usb port, instead of front usb ports.
5) if you can use a different usb data cable use it (as possible a different samsung cable)
Enviado desde mi GT-P7510 usando Tapatalk 2