XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sprint Galaxy s3 4.3 update failed with root

Tip us?

shortyboy1987
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Sprint Galaxy s3 4.3 update failed with root

My galaxy s3 is just rooted nothing else no roms on it at all. My wife and I got a update notice this morning for our phones and we both updated them hers finished just fine and mine failed to finish the update. It was in bootloader and it said something failed and then it restarted the phone. I looked and I'm still on 4.1.2. So I tried downloading the update online and installing it in bootloader but the bootloader won't come up anymore for some reason. Anyone know of what to do? Thaks

kaos420
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1498

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shortyboy1987 View Post
My galaxy s3 is just rooted nothing else no roms on it at all. My wife and I got a update notice this morning for our phones and we both updated them hers finished just fine and mine failed to finish the update. It was in bootloader and it said something failed and then it restarted the phone. I looked and I'm still on 4.1.2. So I tried downloading the update online and installing it in bootloader but the bootloader won't come up anymore for some reason. Anyone know of what to do? Thaks
good lord man search. your kinda lucky you didn't take the update.
http://www.xda-developers.com/tag/samsung-galaxy-s-iii/
Phone: Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rom: Kit Kat 4.4.2 Prl: 16015 With 3G Roaming Kernel: BeastMode SD Card: Micro 64GB SDHC Class 10
Tablet: Asus TF300T 32GB Internal with Dock Rom: CROMi-X 5.3 Kernel: Hundsbuah SD Card: Micro 64GB SDHC CLass 10
Retired Devices Galaxy SIII / HTC Evo 4G Lte / HTC Evo 3D / HTC Evo 4G / HTC touch Pro 2 / HTC Touch Pro / HTC Diamond / HTC Vouge / HTC Hero / HTC Mogul / HTC apache