5,596,179 Members 33,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sinjimoru Pouch!

Tip us?

babyshanks
Old
(Last edited by babyshanks; 10th December 2013 at 10:29 PM.) Reason: add link
Thanks Meter 90
I'm on the fence, what would really push me over the edge is if they had some same material finger loops sewed in. That would be so clutch.

Combo it with this guy:
http://www.amazon.com/LAZY-HANDS%C2%...ne+finger+grip
Thanks for the F-Shack, Love Dirty Mike and the Boys.
I'm a sucker for the thanks button

iahk
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
Great to hear.. how long have it lasted?
The one on my Note 2 lasted the entire life. I've used it since the phone launch. Never showed any signs of coming off. The adhesive is very strong, but the pouch itself did show signs of slight wear and tear. But that was expected since it's something that gets handled alot and comes in and out of your pocket multiple times a day.

The first week or 2 I had this Note 3 without this pouch made me so irritated. Putting your most used credit cards into this thing makes life so much simpler.
hardware: htc evo 003 (new cam)
rom: miui 1.5.6
kernel: SavagedZen 2.2.0 CFS HAVS

twe90kid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by iahk View Post
The one on my Note 2 lasted the entire life. I've used it since the phone launch. Never showed any signs of coming off. The adhesive is very strong, but the pouch itself did show signs of slight wear and tear. But that was expected since it's something that gets handled alot and comes in and out of your pocket multiple times a day.

The first week or 2 I had this Note 3 without this pouch made me so irritated. Putting your most used credit cards into this thing makes life so much simpler.
Definitely simpler not to carry a huge wallet. Now I get to dump the brand name stuff in the closet and let this one do the job.

One thing I would mention is not to remove pouch to reapply. Pretty sure it will damage the adhesive backing.
Android - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - TWRP / MiniRom + V4A Fx & Hifi
Apple iOS - iPhone 4S

[Sprint repair]Want to root? Go ahead! | [Sprint Note3] KNOX; why wait "Just Trip It!" | Sinjimoru Pouch!

Retired: Sprint HTC One (Black Edition) -> Samsung Galaxy Note II (White) -> HTC Evo LTE -> HTC Evo 3D -> HTC Evo 4G -> HTC Touch Pro2 -> HTC Touch Pro -> HTC Diamond -> HTC Mogul -> Treo 700w -> Sony Ericsson Ti68 -> Nokia 8890

evlado
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyshanks View Post
I'm on the fence, what would really push me over the edge is if they had some same material finger loops sewed in. That would be so clutch.

Combo it with this guy:
http://www.amazon.com/LAZY-HANDS%C2%...ne+finger+grip
Have a look at http://www.minisuit.com/p-1917-tacti...llet-blue.aspx

Almost exactly what you have asked for, but no thicker than the sinjimoru alone