XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Note 10.1 n8000 bricked

Tip us?

abu_kaf
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Arrow [Q] Note 10.1 n8000 bricked

Hi everyone, hope i'm not repeating the question...

i had the note 10.1 for a year, perfect tab, i even use it as my daily phone, it was rooted and worked perfectly

i had a lot of ads so i tried blocking them, didn't work so thought about formatting... i use triangle away to reset counters (reset to 1) and i used ODIN 3.09 to flash stock rom (related to my country EGY, although i think the note was from KSA... does that make a difference?)

anyway flash finished perfectly but since then and the note only bootloops... startup page GALAXY NOTE 10.1 changed to a noisy screen capture of the download mode (not clear image just a noisy cheap copy of the download mode screen)... and the animation SAMSUNG works normally then resets...

i tried another firmware (from samfirmware as well, related to UAE this time) still same issue...

i can only get it to download mode, if i press the other keys combination to clear user data or cache it does the same bootlooping...

any ideas??!

kkretch
Old
(Last edited by kkretch; 3rd December 2013 at 11:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 375
Quote:
Originally Posted by abu_kaf View Post
Hi everyone, hope i'm not repeating the question...

i had the note 10.1 for a year, perfect tab, i even use it as my daily phone, it was rooted and worked perfectly

i had a lot of ads so i tried blocking them, didn't work so thought about formatting... i use triangle away to reset counters (reset to 1) and i used ODIN 3.09 to flash stock rom (related to my country EGY, although i think the note was from KSA... does that make a difference?)

anyway flash finished perfectly but since then and the note only bootloops... startup page GALAXY NOTE 10.1 changed to a noisy screen capture of the download mode (not clear image just a noisy cheap copy of the download mode screen)... and the animation SAMSUNG works normally then resets...

i tried another firmware (from samfirmware as well, related to UAE this time) still same issue...

i can only get it to download mode, if i press the other keys combination to clear user data or cache it does the same bootlooping...

any ideas??!
What model note is it and what is the exact file firmware that you are flashing.

I have seen others having the same issue with higher build numbers of odin... have you tried trusty odin 1.85
If I was helpful please press the thanks button

My Devices
32GB Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition SM-P600ZKVXAR
16GB Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8013ZWYXAR
16GB Blackberry Playbook
64GB Blackberry Playbook - retired
8GB 1st Gen Kindle Fire - TWRP/AOKP Jellybean - retired
User Built PC - i5/2500K @ 4500khz - Windows 7 ultimate

abu_kaf
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkretch View Post
What model note is it and what is the exact file firmware that you are flashing.

I have seen others having the same issue with higher build numbers of odin... have you tried trusty odin 1.85

i rooted it, and it worked

and working fine

all the propblem now is that it no longer has the welcome log "Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000"... it shows a noisy screen capture of download mode screen...

any answers??!!!

abu_kaf
Old
(Last edited by abu_kaf; 12th December 2013 at 11:29 PM.) Reason: Can't attach image
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Excuse me but i really need help... the note 10.1 now works fine except for the following...

- boot image "Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 n8000 (black screen white text)" turned into a total messed up image
- PC doesn't detect the note as a media device anymore (but detects download mode normally)
- USB OTG doesn't work, although it worked perfectly before all that...

Please i flashed all available stock and custom roms, i have no backups to restore... i only want it to go back to it's factory shape again fully operational!

thermax04
Old
Thanks Meter 715

DONATE TO ME
Default Read this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2568360

Note 3 N9005 4G

KitKat 4.4.2
Root: CF-Auto-Root
AP: N9005XXUENC2
CP: N9005XXUENC2
CSC: N9005OJVENB2
Alcatel, Motorola, Nokia, Acer e400, HTC HD2, HTC Sensation, Samsung Note N7000, Samsung Note N8000

My Work
{Theme}{4.4.2}{4.3} The Best Theme Ever 4 Note 3 By SiR M V7
{Theme}{4.3} The Best Theme Ever For S4 By SiR M V3
{Theme}{4.3} The Best Theme Ever For Note 10.1 V2014 By SiR M V2
Tags
10.1, bootloop, brick, n8000, note