5,600,429 Members 32,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Whatsapp Issue!!!!

Tip us?
 
DrunkenDragon
Old
#1  
DrunkenDragon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 306
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mysore
Unhappy Whatsapp Issue!!!!

Hey Guys,

I am on PSX 4.4.2 rom and everything i just fine even whatsapp was working great and suddenly it started lagging and its unbearable no apps ever lagged on my phone until yesterday only whatsapp is acting all weird. Had anybody else faced this problem???

i reset the whatsapp did the fresh install of the rom every possible ways i know i have done it.

Helps and comments very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sagar
 
Rishi.
Old
#2  
Rishi.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 167
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenDragon View Post
Hey Guys,

I am on PSX 4.4.2 rom and everything i just fine even whatsapp was working great and suddenly it started lagging and its unbearable no apps ever lagged on my phone until yesterday only whatsapp is acting all weird. Had anybody else faced this problem???

i reset the whatsapp did the fresh install of the rom every possible ways i know i have done it.

Helps and comments very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sagar
Sagar , are you using any External SD card ?? Maybe , some residual files of whatsapp might be left in there that are leading to this ??
Nokia N95-RM320 | Nokia 6630.
SE K750i | SE K310i.
Moto Atrix 4g(Stolen) | LG Optimus G E970. ( Now Liberated )
-------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel I can be of some help , feel free to PM.
 
DrunkenDragon
Old
#3  
DrunkenDragon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 306
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mysore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishi. View Post
Sagar , are you using any External SD card ?? Maybe , some residual files of whatsapp might be left in there that are leading to this ??
yes i do have external SD card.!! but how come its acting that way all of a sudden it was working fine since i bought this phone... anyways i will try to clear the whatsapp files from sdcard and try...
 
DrunkenDragon
Old
#4  
DrunkenDragon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 306
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mysore
dude its still not working i cleard all data of whatsapp in ext_sd card.... :/
 
DrunkenDragon
Old
#5  
DrunkenDragon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 306
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mysore
Holly **** man it was lagging coz of a message my cousin had sent it was very lengthy message like some creep... **** i cant believe this.... 😬😬😬

Sent from LG Optimus G, on PSX
 
DrunkenDragon
Old
#6  
DrunkenDragon's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Posts: 306
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mysore
Anyways now i sorted it out its working great 😁

Sent from LG Optimus G, on PSX
 
Rishi.
Old
#7  
Rishi.'s Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 167
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenDragon View Post
Holly **** man it was lagging coz of a message my cousin had sent it was very lengthy message like some creep... **** i cant believe this.... 😬😬😬

Sent from LG Optimus G, on PSX
Man...haha....who would have that of that. Any ways good that its working fine now.
Nokia N95-RM320 | Nokia 6630.
SE K750i | SE K310i.
Moto Atrix 4g(Stolen) | LG Optimus G E970. ( Now Liberated )
-------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel I can be of some help , feel free to PM.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...