5,601,223 Members 55,333 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Deal Info: Samsung Galaxy S4 3800mAh Mental Beats Battery Bank

Tip us?

poqeteer
Old
(Last edited by poqeteer; 11th December 2013 at 04:49 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Info 2 Deal Info: Samsung Galaxy S4 3800mAh Mental Beats Battery Bank

Just saw this so thought I'd pass it along... For those looking for a extended battery and all-in-one case, this looks pretty nice. Looks to be fully enclosed with a kickstand. The picture suggests that it also a smart cover with the preview display our phone has...

Samsung Galaxy S4 3800mAh Mental Beats Battery Bank

Haven't shopped around so I don't know if $24 + shipping is a fair price or not.

Disclaimer: I did not and do not plan on buying one of these myself. I do not work for or have any affiliation with this seller, so I don't care if you buy one of these or not. I'm just passing the info along as I've done in the past.

--------- Update ----------

Couldn't help myself and poked around a bit and found it selling here for $5 more. But the main point for adding the link is that it has different shots of the phone in the case itself. In these shots, they do NOT suggest that the cover is smart and I didn't read on either site that the cover is, so beware if that is one of the selling points for you.:

Mental Beats Samsung Galaxy SIII or Samsung Galaxy SIV Battery Charger Case with Protective Screen Cover

KRAZYADROIDMASTER
Old
Thanks Meter 77
For that price I rock the zero lemon battery!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
LG LGP999 G2X DARK ALE
MADE IN: KOREA
MANUFACTURE DATE 04/19/2011

STOCK

SANDISK: 4 GB CLASS 4 MICRO SD CARD.