Galaxy Core Has An Average Sound And We think That it Should Be Increased Well Now It Can Be INcreased via The VIPER4ANDROID Mod Which i can Confirm Is Working Perfectly On Our Devices With A Very Good Reult
Setup your Device
For GALAXY CORE,
1. Try install V4A as user app
2. Use Normal Mode and select V4A FX in Settings>Sound>Music Effects.
1. Download, extract and copy ViPER4Android_FX/XHiFi.apk to your device.
2. Install the apk as USER app or SYSTEM app is up to you. (v22.214.171.124 onwards)
3. Run FX/XHiFi app from app drawer, allow root access if asked.
4. When driver installation prompted, choose Yes.
5. V4A auto detects your CPU and show available driver modes below :
No modes: For processors with or without VFP .
Battery Saving: Available for all processors with NEON.
High Quality Mode: Available for processors with NEON.
Super Audio Quality: Available for processors with NEON.
6. Choose your desired selection.
7. After installation done, Reboot device.
8. If you want to use only V4A as audio effect, follow normal mode. If you want existing audio effects to work, follow compatible mode.
9. In Sound settings > Music effects, always choose V4A FX unless FX is not installed.
10. Open up V4A FX (and xhifi), in menu, FX Compatible Mode set to Normal Mode.
11. If not working, try Compatible mode before trying Force-Enable.
9. Do not change anything under Sound settings/
10. Open up V4A FX (and xhifi), in menu, FX Compatible Mode set to Compatible Mode.
11. If not working, use Normal mode and disable other effects.
1. Open up V4A FX (and xhifi), go to menu and choose “Uninstall driver”.
2. After that, uninstall V4A FX (and xhifi) app itself.
3. Reboot. Done. Bye-bye V4A.
While by now the majority of us have already kicked our Flappy Bird addiction, many … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?