XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

questions of compiling ROM

Tip us?

paul_zm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default questions of compiling ROM

I am trying to build KK for LU6200 , I think we should have KK , now I have an error that I can't find the solution, so I hope devs can help , thank you first. The error below:
Code:
hardware/qcom/display-caf/libhwcomposer/hwc_utils.cpp: In function 'int qhwc::hwc_sync(hwc_context_t*, hwc_display_contents_1_t*, int, int)':
hardware/qcom/display-caf/libhwcomposer/hwc_utils.cpp:1115:10: error: 'struct mdp_buf_sync' has no member named 'retire_fen_fd'
make: *** [/home/birkhoff/cm-11.0/out/target/product/lu6200/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/hwcomposer.msm8660_intermediates/hwc_utils.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul_zm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sixline
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_zm View Post
I am trying to build KK for LU6200 , I think we should have KK , now I have an error that I can't find the solution, so I hope devs can help , thank you first. The error below:
Code:
hardware/qcom/display-caf/libhwcomposer/hwc_utils.cpp: In function 'int qhwc::hwc_sync(hwc_context_t*, hwc_display_contents_1_t*, int, int)':
hardware/qcom/display-caf/libhwcomposer/hwc_utils.cpp:1115:10: error: 'struct mdp_buf_sync' has no member named 'retire_fen_fd'
make: *** [/home/birkhoff/cm-11.0/out/target/product/lu6200/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/hwcomposer.msm8660_intermediates/hwc_utils.o] Error 1
Thanks for compiling for this device. I hope I could be of some help but I'm also new on it. Anyway, just wann thanks for your work.
Some people find it difficult to press "Thanks" button than typing thanks.

My Devices:

HTC Desire HD S-OFF running Cyanogenmod 11
LG Optimus LTE LU6200 running MIUI V5
The Following User Says Thank You to sixline For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

paul_zm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixline View Post
Thanks for compiling for this device. I hope I could be of some help but I'm also new on it. Anyway, just wann thanks for your work.
it is my pleasure , and I am interested in this "project" , and I hope someone will me some help , because I don't know too much of java and C++.
The Following User Says Thank You to paul_zm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mega_man
Old
Thanks Meter 60
thanks paul im very happy that someone still cares about our device and all hope is not lost i wish u gud luck in compiling kitkat rom and if u want help u can ask tdm send him pm hope that it helps and once again thanks for caring for our device

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_zm View Post
Code:
this might be helpfull of some sort
https://github.com/lenghonglin/andro...lu6200?files=1

Don't Forget to press Thanks if i helped you

paul_zm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega_man View Post
thanks paul im very happy that someone still cares about our device and all hope is not lost i wish u gud luck in compiling kitkat rom and if u want help u can ask tdm send him pm hope that it helps and once again thanks for caring for our device

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

this might be helpfull of some sort
https://github.com/lenghonglin/andro...lu6200?files=1
I knew this github , I am contacting with this man , , thank you !
The Following User Says Thank You to paul_zm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mega_man
Old
Thanks Meter 60
no problem and how much time till we get kk rom

Don't Forget to press Thanks if i helped you

paul_zm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mega_man View Post
no problem and how much time till we get kk rom
I am not sure about the time , because I have to fix some errors , but I am not good at it .