5,597,138 Members 44,052 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4 ROM video chat

Tip us?
 
chirojunkie
Old
#1  
chirojunkie's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 177
Join Date: Apr 2009
Default 4.4 ROM video chat

Anyone know is any of the KitKat Roms have working voice chat? With all I've tried the video work but the person on the other side can't hear me.

All ROMs I've tried I have used all the default settings no custom mods or anything

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
 
xdapowerapps
Old
#2  
xdapowerapps's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 190
Posts: 527
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by chirojunkie View Post
Anyone know is any of the KitKat Roms have working voice chat? With all I've tried the video work but the person on the other side can't hear me.

All ROMs I've tried I have used all the default settings no custom mods or anything

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
Have you tried the modem fix?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

.
.
< - - - - - Please hit the button if I helped.

Unlocked TMO SGS4, SGH-M919, WarpDrive KK 4.4.2, Ktoonsez Kernel, PhilZ Touch Recovery.

HUGE THANKS TO rovo89 FOR HIS XPOSED FRAMEWORK. List of Xposed Modules
.
.
 
chirojunkie
Old
#3  
chirojunkie's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 177
Join Date: Apr 2009
No I haven't. Been searching the site and haven't seen anything about that.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
 
xdapowerapps
Old
#4  
xdapowerapps's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 190
Posts: 527
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by chirojunkie View Post
No I haven't. Been searching the site and haven't seen anything about that.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
What bootloader are you on? Knox or non-Knox?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

.
.
< - - - - - Please hit the button if I helped.

Unlocked TMO SGS4, SGH-M919, WarpDrive KK 4.4.2, Ktoonsez Kernel, PhilZ Touch Recovery.

HUGE THANKS TO rovo89 FOR HIS XPOSED FRAMEWORK. List of Xposed Modules
.
.
 
chirojunkie
Old
#5  
chirojunkie's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 177
Join Date: Apr 2009
Non-Knox I went from 4.2 to KitKat

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
 
xdapowerapps
Old
#6  
xdapowerapps's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 190
Posts: 527
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by chirojunkie View Post
Non-Knox I went from 4.2 to KitKat

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
Yeah, flash the 4.3 Modem through Odin or MobileOdin and you'll be set. It'll fix most issues you might be experiencing.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

.
.
< - - - - - Please hit the button if I helped.

Unlocked TMO SGS4, SGH-M919, WarpDrive KK 4.4.2, Ktoonsez Kernel, PhilZ Touch Recovery.

HUGE THANKS TO rovo89 FOR HIS XPOSED FRAMEWORK. List of Xposed Modules
.
.
 
chirojunkie
Old
#7  
chirojunkie's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 177
Join Date: Apr 2009
Thanks I'll try that

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
 
chirojunkie
Old
#8  
chirojunkie's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 177
Join Date: Apr 2009
Updates the modem and still no luck 😟 thanks for the suggestion and your quick responses

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...