XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 3 DCNO Prod Test Help

Tip us?

topurdue
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Note 3 DCNO Prod Test Help

Okay, so I have this phone and the info attached to the imei DCNO Prod Test phone. It has the following build listed N900VVREBMJ5 test-keys. I checked for root access with a app and it didn't have root access. I tried to root with odin3 root_de_la etc and it came up with an error and was basically soft bricked. Was able to reload the pit file and eventually get it working again. I clearly don't know what I'm doing and bought this phone online and have learned very little since last night. It loads up with the custom logo etc etc. I'm looking load a regular stock rom onto or just a custom one, but no matter what I do I get an error.. Can anybody help.. thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20131214_105547[1].jpg
Views:	562
Size:	254.0 KB
ID:	2454368  

shiftr182
Old
Thanks Meter 854

DONATE TO ME
Use kingo root.... Google it. It works on all of the builds for n900v.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2swizzle
Old
Thanks Meter 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftr182 View Post
Use kingo root.... Google it. It works on all of the builds for n900v.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
as stated on the general tab, the most important thing is to check if secureboot is enabled first!!! Turn phone off, turn on holding power, home, volume down and check to see if it say secureboot enabled. If it says disabled you might be famous

topurdue
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2swizzle View Post
as stated on the general tab, the most important thing is to check if secureboot is enabled first!!! Turn phone off, turn on holding power, home, volume down and check to see if it say secureboot enabled. If it says disabled you might be famous
It's enabled. Btw, it says rooted already, but it fails to remove root or reroot. I also can't load anything on it...

topurdue
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by topurdue View Post
It's enabled. Btw, it says rooted already, but it fails to remove root or reroot. I also can't load anything on it...
Anyways, my problem is this. It says I'm rooted. I installed SuperSU it says "There is no SU binary installed and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem!" Safestrap reads, "not rooted not active". Kingo states root "yes". I don't know what to do any help whould be great

topurdue
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by topurdue View Post
Anyways, my problem is this. It says I'm rooted. I installed SuperSU it says "There is no SU binary installed and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem!" Safestrap reads, "not rooted not active". Kingo states root "yes". I don't know what to do any help whould be great
Anyways, i wiped deleted restarted and now i have root access.. blah blah ill be back im sure.