5,594,386 Members 34,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked phone? Please Help!!!!

Tip us?

toughcookie360
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Bricked phone? Please Help!!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm a noob and flashing and rooting and I was trying to root my Boost mobile galaxy sII. I got it rooted last night on ICS then decided to use Kies to upgrade to JB. After updating to JB through Kies it was unrooted, so I decided to flash what I thought was the right Agat kernel through odin and re-do the process. I'm panicking now because I didn't get a reboot and now my screen (with yellow triangle) on startup only goes to the Galaxy SII screen and then to black, not booting at all. This is my only phone, I don't have a landline and my hubby is away---and I don't have a GSM carrier so PLEASE HELP me. Thanks so much!!:cry ing:

MistahBungle
Old
Thanks Meter 3017
Wrong forum, belongs here. I've asked mods to move your thread, sit tight until they do.
If it's important enough to cause you grief if it's lost, back it up. No excuses
Trolling for thanks is lame
Does Samsung's auto-brightness implementation crap drive you to self-harm ? A solution !
Probably the best thread ever posted on XDA
Failure to search is the leading cause of male impotence on XDA
If you don't know how to recover if things go wrong, what are you doing flashing custom roms ?
Donate to you ?? Bahahaaaaahahahahahahaaahahaha !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to MistahBungle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

toughcookie360
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistahBungle View Post
Wrong forum, belongs here. I've asked mods to move your thread, sit tight until they do.
Thanks, sorry about that!

wizardknight
Old
(Last edited by wizardknight; 14th December 2013 at 10:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 258
You could put it into download mode, and then reload the stock rom vie a one click/odin package. That should get you back to a place where you can work on it easily.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1903252
The Following User Says Thank You to wizardknight For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]