After pouring over countless articles, threads, and posts about the same problem I finally got it to work. I used Odin to put the newest TWRP Recovery on to the device and from there I attempted to flash a stock rooted deodexed MC2. After it failed 3 times I unchecked zip verification as a long shot and it took, flashing the stock ROM. At first I was a little concerned because of how fast it flashed but for the most part everything worked fine. My only problem after this was my baseband was stuck on lj1 which was easily remedied by flashing a modem zip. After that I was having issues with calls dropping almost instantly. I could have a full bar reception and as soon as the call connected it would drop and say I was outside of service area. Thinking back to something I read elsewhere I went into applications/phone and deleted the data (after backing it up) and now things seem to be running very nicely. So needless to say it has been a stressful couple days but diligence and studying got me where I needed to be (hopefully).
By the way no I have not gone to MK4 yet because of there not being any custom ROMs with additional features that make it worth it for me to do so. I will do so either once a custom ROM drops with the N3 air view features added and fully functional or when I purchase my Galaxy Gear. Until then I am going to run the MK4 modem which I have read improves reception and data speed. Thanks for the advice.
Mod this problem is officially solved and this thread can be closed and/or deleted.