[Q] Screen turning on

Tip us?

MHatter469
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Screen turning on

I am experiencing an annoying effect.

Literally every minute the screen turns on for 10 seconds, then turns off again. It is only showing the lock screen, there are no new alerts or anything.

I blew out the phone and with nothing installed it did not do it. I was trying through process of elimination to figure out what app is doing it, but have not had any luck.

I looked at the logcat and could not find anything.

Is there some way other than that I am doing to figure out what is turning the phone on?
MHatter469
-----------
Celebrating 20 Years of Pocket Mobility. 1993-2013

Samsung Galaxy Note II > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Motorola Droid X2 > Motorola Droid X > HTC Rhodium 500 > HTC Titan > HTC Harrier > Toshiba Thera 2032 > Nokia 9000 Communicator > PSION 3a > Casio Cassiopeia > Apple Newton OMP

ROM: SlimROM 4.4.2 - Stable Apr 3

Tesla>Edison

MHatter469
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHatter469 View Post
I am experiencing an annoying effect.

Literally every minute the screen turns on for 10 seconds, then turns off again. It is only showing the lock screen, there are no new alerts or anything.

I blew out the phone and with nothing installed it did not do it. I was trying through process of elimination to figure out what app is doing it, but have not had any luck.

I looked at the logcat and could not find anything.

Is there some way other than that I am doing to figure out what is turning the phone on?
So I figured out a solution to my own problem. I used Titanium Backup to freeze apps until I found the one with a bug, and Noom Walk was that app if anyone else experiences a similar issue.
MHatter469
-----------
Celebrating 20 Years of Pocket Mobility. 1993-2013

Samsung Galaxy Note II > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Motorola Droid X2 > Motorola Droid X > HTC Rhodium 500 > HTC Titan > HTC Harrier > Toshiba Thera 2032 > Nokia 9000 Communicator > PSION 3a > Casio Cassiopeia > Apple Newton OMP

ROM: SlimROM 4.4.2 - Stable Apr 3

Tesla>Edison