5,596,700 Members 46,257 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

problem flashing Illuminati 4.4.1

Tip us?

lilcourv
Old
(Last edited by lilcourv; 11th December 2013 at 05:56 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default problem flashing Illuminati 4.4.1

I'm s-off with jbear 1.50.50 and 1.09 and I had to update my recovery to the newest 2.6.3.0 and downloaded the full modual gapps and when I tried to flash itgot past the boot animation but then setiings and phone failed,if anyone had any ideas why I would appreciate it..it just says to be on the latest recovery and I wiped everything accept SD card,should I get a different gapps package?

donkeykong1
Old
Thanks Meter 238
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcourv View Post
I'm s-off with jbear 1.50.50 and 1.09 and I had to update my recovery to the newest 2.6.3.0 and downloaded the full modual gapps and when I tried to flash itgot past the boot animation but then setiings and phone failed,if anyone had any ideas why I would appreciate it..it just says to be on the latest recovery and I wiped everything accept SD card,should I get a different gapps package?
Try another ROM. You're not the only one that has problems flashing Illuminati

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

lilcourv
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong1 View Post
Try another ROM. You're not the only one that has problems flashing Illuminati

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
Ya just wanted to check it out...I flash a different ROM on a regular,I found the banks gapps and booted right up but get force closes a lot with video and some other media

dschlemmer318
Old
(Last edited by dschlemmer318; 14th December 2013 at 06:48 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
wipe all partitions flash rom, the 4.4.1 gapps from this page http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2012857 reboot and enjoy and hopefully dastin has that video fixed soon.

Kite-G
Old
Thanks Meter 9

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilcourv View Post
first and foremost, change your hboot. you are supposed to be on 1.04 eng to actually boot stable on anything 4.1 and up. the recovery is the right version, the PA gapps linked in the ROM thread did not worked at all for me. try these gapps instead. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2012857 so far its all running smooth. havent had a single problem except the video playback bug.