[Q] QPair - Unable to pair

Tip us?

Beagle1987
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] QPair - Unable to pair

Hi,

yesterday I reverted my tablet to stock in order to find out if QPair works. But when i try to pair it with my Nexus4 (4.2.2) I only get the message that I should update my QPair app on the phone. Did it work for anybody?

Version on the phone is 4.1.31
on the tablet it is 4.1.23

BR

altusan
Old
(Last edited by altusan; 14th December 2013 at 02:20 PM.) Reason: Mistake
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle1987 View Post
Hi,

yesterday I reverted my tablet to stock in order to find out if QPair works. But when i try to pair it with my Nexus4 (4.2.2) I only get the message that I should update my QPair app on the phone. Did it work for anybody?

Version on the phone is 4.1.31
on the tablet it is 4.1.23

BR
I have the same versión as yours but I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4. The first time I tried to use QPair it didn't work so I rebooted my phone and Tablet and it went ok.

Beagle1987
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I got an update to 4.1.31 on my tablet and after that it worked without any problems

Dan1942
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle1987 View Post
I got an update to 4.1.31 on my tablet and after that it worked without any problems
I couldn't get it to work at all, until I realized that my text message phone app (Textra) was not supported by the GPad. Once i disabled Textra the devices paired right away, and Qpair now seems to be working. Too bad, because i liked the way Textra dealt with group messages to my kids, so that we could each easily see who got the texts, and each one could easily see all the replies and who they went to.