[Q] Notificatiin panel issue

Tip us?

jfine_25
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Notificatiin panel issue

Hi,
I just encounteredan issue on notification panel of my P6. This was encountered after theP6 hangs and there are some services that were stopped...Upon launching the notification panel there a message toolbox has stopped something like that...And in addition to this issue, there also a wheather has stopped message....Hope you can help me through this issue on my unit...thanks a lot...

warea
Old
(Last edited by warea; 10th December 2013 at 04:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfine_25 View Post
Hi,
I just encounteredan issue on notification panel of my P6. This was encountered after theP6 hangs and there are some services that were stopped...Upon launching the notification panel there a message toolbox has stopped something like that...And in addition to this issue, there also a wheather has stopped message....Hope you can help me through this issue on my unit...thanks a lot...
If you are on B111 or older firmware, upgrade to B122 leaked international firmware.

Weather has stopped because of crashing ? Did you block the weather app from permission manager ?

Huawei Ascend P6-U06 (EMUI2.3+KitKat)

jfine_25
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by warea View Post
If you are on B111 or older firmware, upgrade to B122 leaked international firmware.

Weather has stopped because of crashing ? Did you block the weather app from permission manager ?
How can I upgrade my firmware???

warea
Old
Thanks Meter 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfine_25 View Post
How can I upgrade my firmware???
http://huaweinews.com/2013/11/ascend-p6-b122-firmware/

Huawei Ascend P6-U06 (EMUI2.3+KitKat)

jfine_25
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [resolved] Notification Panel disabled

I alreay resolved issue regarding Notification Panel disabled. More specific that toolbox was stopped message.

at settings, click on manage app, then click ALL tab...reset all...or maybe jut activate the toolbox there...this will be useful for some services that was stopped due to crashing...

thanks also to warea...