[ROM][Infamous]Spectrum_S4_GE[4.4][jfltecan & jflteatt] Dec.9-2013

Tip us?

Octane70
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by infogeick View Post
Hey. This ROM runs good. Tethering Works (YEAHHH). Some issues include ebay and amazon app or other apps not responding all the time and pausing on "LOADING". Most times it functions normally after reboot. Also some of my apps that I used to use are incompatible with this OS and won't show up in the playstore (My Digicel App). Luckily i had it backed up somewhere and I installed it but its a bit buggy but somewhat workable. Not all apps will be restored with Titanium Backup. I was using 6.1.0. I got whatsapp restored so I'm good.

There is one thing that I don't like about KitKat so far because I'm coming from a TW 4.3 ROM. I need a mod to separate ringing volume from notification volume because I don't want to be notified at the same volume that my phone is ringing. This can be quite annoying.

Also how can I add Wanam exposed to work with this ROM or any other Xposed Framework to mod Battery % and make other system wide changes...?
Try gravitybox: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2554049
Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M
Recovery: Philz CWM
Rom: iokp_jfltecan_2013-1-7_v2
Kernel: iokp
Radio: I337MVLUEMK6

Come see us at:http://www.infamousdevelopment.com/forum/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Octane70 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nyydynasty
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octane70 View Post
So you are experiencing this is on other KK roms as well? Try connecting Bluetooth to another source (If you have one) and see if the reboots still happens.
Octane, here's a logcat (using the catlog app). I started recording when it connected to my car's BT and i left it until it rebooted (about 6 minutes later). If you go thru the logs, you'll see that about 5 minutes in, it disconnected BT but didnt restart. About a minute later, it rebooted.

If the logs are incomplete, let me know and I'll get another one tomorrow.

Thanks! Hope this helps!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...zQ&usp=sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to nyydynasty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thatsupnow
Old
Thanks Meter 325
Right on guys this is running great and I'm also on the latest bootloader and haven't run into issues
Samsung Galaxy S4 I337M
Omega Rom v3

Samsung Galaxy S3 I747M
Task650 AOKP 4.1.2 Faux 1.8 ghz

other phones:

Sony Ericcson
Play
Arc
X10
The Following User Says Thank You to thatsupnow For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

savvacon
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Was finally able to flash the mk6 modem and now this Rom is just fine. On first day almost 3 hours screen time, 1 hour talk, gps for about an hour... Just great! No issues except sometimes struggle to access the ext SD card. Great job guys.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to savvacon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Octane70
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 360
New rom up guys!

Didnt add much, mostly visual, check the OP for changlog. Can try a dirty flash, but if you run into any problems wipe it.

Thanks
Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M
Recovery: Philz CWM
Rom: iokp_jfltecan_2013-1-7_v2
Kernel: iokp
Radio: I337MVLUEMK6

Come see us at:http://www.infamousdevelopment.com/forum/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octane70 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nyydynasty
Old
Thanks Meter 212
Octane, just updating you on the BT issue that I posted about. I found it interesting -- I got a new car today and my BT doesnt cause my phone to reboot at all. So it must have been an incompatibility issue between KK and my old car's BT.

anyway, its all good now. This rom is smooth!
The Following User Says Thank You to nyydynasty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

X6shooter
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Remote Sensor

Does the remote control function work?